forum

[Reel] We Bare Bears ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ZekeyHache
Any game mode is welcomed! (Just read everything k)

This project needs updates on the track list as of October 2017. Will update "soon".

Intro:
From Wikipedia because I'm lazy:

We Bare Bears is an Anime American animated television series created by Daniel Chong. The show premiered on Cartoon Network and follows three bear siblings, Grizzly, Panda and Ice Bear (respectively voiced by Eric Edelstein, Bobby Moynihan, and Demetri Martin), and their awkward attempts at integrating with the human world in the San Francisco Bay Area. Based on Chong's webcomic The Three Bare Bears, the pilot episode made its world premiere at the KLIK! Amsterdam Animation Festival, where it won in the "Young Amsterdam Audience" category. The series premiered on July 27, 2015. This series is Cartoon Network's first original series based on a comic.

Project Details:
This is the series' reel/soundtrack or whatever you wanna call it. For now, I don't know if Brad Breeck is going to add season two's music in the same playlist, so if he does, I'm going to add them here as well~

If you wanna map a song from here, I can help you with the mp3, BG, and video (if the desired song to map has one). I suck at timing, so ask someone else for that if you need help~

There will be no such thing as claiming a song here, anyone can submit his/her own version anyway~ I will list someone's mapset as long as it is submitted (it could be WIP, but as long as it's submitted); I will not list a mapset that doesn't even exist, like everyone seem to do~

Direct link to the reel~

Note: Use "Brad Breeck" as artist and add "bradbreeck" to tags.

BLUE NAME = Pending GREEN NAME = Ranked/Qualified
Graved sets will not be listed until they return for sure.

Tracks:
Red = Cannot be ranked due drain time / Orange = Same as red but there's alternate rankable mp3

And there are some that are not listed in the reel (I don't know why), but there are still in Brad Breeck's soundcloud, so I guess they're still applicable for the project.

Unlisted:

Tags:
Here are some general tags you should add to your We Bare Bears mapset, these apply for all the songs.
cartoon network daniel chong wbb grizzly panda panpan ice bear 

Also, you can add this image with link to your signature, userpage, idk wherever you want if you want to support this project~
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/428346][img]http://puu.sh/nxdOK/19c0590491.png[/img][/url]
Gero
Great.
HappyRocket88
Good job!
Qiyana
I'll do Muzak Bosso thing.
Mekki
Nice!
Underforest
:D
Qiyana
All hail bears!!
meii18
We bare bears <3
I'll take 'Grab Some Sun'
Topic Starter
ZekeyHache

ByBy13 wrote:

We bare bears <3
I'll take 'Grab Some Sun'
Great! :D
Kyouren
I taken:
Just lucky me... I mean Lucky Me Song :3

And koream singing, Yummy Yummy, look so good~ <3
Topic Starter
ZekeyHache

KittyAdventure wrote:

I taken:
Just lucky me... I mean Lucky Me Song :3

And koream singing, Yummy Yummy, look so good~ <3
Awesome! :D

Just remember that in order to add you to the list, you need to submit your mapset first~
Qiyana
Wow, this proyect
Topic Starter
ZekeyHache

Dyl-Byl wrote:

Wow, this proyect
I know what you did there~
Underforest
I will take Fury Heart
But first, I'll wait the death for one of my beatmaps to submit it
BoatKrab
Great job beatmap project! We Love Bare Bears <3