This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
User avatar
Spinner Sage
140 posts
Offline
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on sábado, 26 de noviembre de 2016 at 16:11:01

Artist: Halozy
Title: Three Magic (DiGiTAL WiNG TRANCE Remix)
Source: 東方Project
Tags: 聖 白蓮 Hijiri Byakuren 東方星蓮船 ~ Undefined Fantastic Object Touhou Seirensen ~ Undefined Fantastic Object th12 感情の摩天楼 ~ Cosmic Mind Kanjou no Matenrou ~ Cosmic Mind Emotional Skyscraper ~Cosmic Mind Trance Vocal 3L Future Love katsu すみじゅん Sumijun 海兎 Kaito reitaisai9 例大祭9
BPM: 280
Filesize: 11150kb
Play Time: 05:16
Difficulties Available:

Download: Halozy - Three Magic (DiGiTAL WiNG TRANCE Remix)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

Finished


Made by me - 100%.

I hope you like it. It has some issues but in my opinion the map is good, the song is beautiful and Byakuren is waifu ♥





Lyrics
These are the lyrics from the original song, but they don't have any difference. I add a part of this one, you'll find it immediately c:

Taked from the Wiki


貴方の声聞きたくなった 私きっと恋をしてるの 他愛のない話の中に散りばめてた I love you

anata no koe kiki taku natta watashi kitto koi wo shiteru no taai no nai hanashi no naka ni chiribameteta I LOVE YOU

I've wanted to hear your voice, the voice I'm sure I've fallen in love with. Embraced in these foolish words, I love you.

抱き締めて 離さないで 私泣いてたから stay with me

dakishimete hanasanai de watashi naitetakara STAY WITH ME

Embrace me closely and don't leave me... I will cry if you do... stay with me.

貴方に会いたい会いたいよ あの日のように my first love 切なさ愛しさ 貴方がくれたの今だって want to see you ずっと oh... もし私が今 一人泣いてたなら come back to me? ラッララ すれ違う二人 離れてく love missing you

anata ni aitai aitai yo ano hi no you ni MY FIRST LOVE setsunasa itoshi sa anata ga kureta no ima datte WANT TO SEE YOU zutto OH... (moshi watashi ga ima) hitori naitetanara COME BACK TO ME? lallala (surechigau futari) hanareteku LOVE MISSING YOU

I want to see you... I really do, just like that day... My first love, this pain and love that you've given me, even now, I want to see you forever. Oh... If I started crying alone, will you come back to me? La la la... We passed by each other, separated, love missing you.

暗い部屋で膝を抱えて 何でもないフリをしていた 分からないよ本当の気持ち でも言いたい I love you

kurai heya de hiza wo kakaete nandemonai furi wo shiteita wakara nai yo hontou no kimochi demo ii tai I LOVE YOU

In a dark room I sat, hugging my knees together while pretending nothing is wrong. I don't know my true feelings, but I want to say "I love you."

笑い合って キスをして ずっとずっともっと hold my hand

waraiatte kisu wo shite zutto zutto motto HOLD MY HAND

How we laughed with each other and kissed... hold my hand forevermore.

あんなに愛して愛されて 愛を繋いで believe your love 楽しさ悲しさ 貴方とニ人で何時だって want to see you ずっと oh… もう会えないこと 何処かで分かってた breaking love yeah ラッララ 今もまだ私胸の奥 as time goes by

annani aishite aisarete ai wo tsunaide BELIEVE YOUR LOVE tanoshisa kanashisa anata to futari de itsudatte WANT TO SEE YOU zutto OH... (mou aenai koto) dokoka de wakatteta BREAKING LOVE YEAH lallala (ima mo mada watashi) mune no oku AS TIME GOES BY

How much I loved you, and how much you loved me, that love binds us. Believe your love, in happiness and in sadness, you and I, no matter when, I want to see you forever. Oh... We can't see each other anymore. Somewhere, we understand... breaking love yeah. La la la... Even now, deep inside my heart... as time goes by

もっともっと話せたら ニ人今も笑ってた? そんなことを考えてばかり 貴方のこと I love you forever...

motto motto hanasetara futari ima mo waratteta? sonna koto wo kangaete bakari anata no koto I LOVE YOU FOREVER...

If we can just understand each other more, will we be laughing together now? That's all I've been thinking about, I love you forever...

もし私が今 すれ違うニ人 もう会えないこ 夢の中で私 Forever

(moshi watashi ga ima) (surechigau futari) (mou ae nai koto) (yume no naka de watashi) Forever


貴方に会いたい会いたいよ あの日のように my first love 切なさ愛しさ 貴方がくれたの今だって want to see you ずっと

anata ni aitai aitai yo ano hi no you ni MY FIRST LOVE setsunasa itoshisa anata ga kureta no ima datte WANT TO SEE YOU zutto

I want to see you... I really do, since that day... My first love, this pain and love that you've given me, even now, I want to see you forever.

oh... もし私が今 一人泣いてたなら come back to me? ラッララ すれ違うニ人 離れてく love missing you oh... もう会えないこと 何処かで分かってた breaking love yeah ラッララ 夢の中で私 最期に告げた I love you

OH... (moshi watashi ga ima) hitorinaiteta nara COME BACK TO ME? lallala (surechigau futari) hanareteku LOVE MISSING YOU OH... (mou ae nai koto) dokoka de wakatteta BREAKING LOVE YEAH lallala (yume no naka de watashi) saigo ni tsugeta I LOVE YOU

OH... If I started crying alone, will you come back to me? La la la... We passed by each other, separated, love missing you. Oh... We can't see each other anymore. Somewhere, we understand... breaking love yeah. La la la... Inside my dreams, I finally said, I love you...
Last edited by breathless on , edited 55 times in total.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,368 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
No kds

Tags added "reitaisai9 例大祭9"
User avatar
Spinner Sage
140 posts
Offline
LigerZero wrote:
No kds

Tags added "reitaisai9 例大祭9"


Thanks c:
User avatar
Slider Savant
97 posts
Offline
Earned 2 kudosu.
Halozy - Three Magic (DiGiTAL WiNG TRANCE Remix)


Image Sealed Great Magician


00:29:538 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - NC
00:31:252 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - NC
00:36:181 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - NC
03:24:395 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - NC
03:45:824 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - NC

01:24:395 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - i don't have good feeling with this stream; little weird.

01:27:609 (6,7,1) - the spacing is too high, try to create a Hyperdash on this 01:27:717 (7) - or reduce the spacing

02:20:967 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - you can probably do some new pattern or jump with this stream, like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5273706

03:18:342 (8,1) - reduce the distance

04:56:109 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - spacing hard for the ending of the map; you should reduce the space with each jump

05:09:609 (1,2,3,4,5) - really so big jump, reduce the distance


This map is sooooooooooooooooooo coooooooooooooooooooooooooool , good job and goodluck for ranking :)
User avatar
Spinner Sage
140 posts
Offline
Hibari wrote:
Halozy - Three Magic (DiGiTAL WiNG TRANCE Remix)


Image Sealed Great Magician


00:29:538 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - NC
00:31:252 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - NC
00:36:181 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - NC
03:24:395 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - NC
03:45:824 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - NC

01:24:395 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - i don't have good feeling with this stream; little weird.

01:27:609 (6,7,1) - the spacing is too high, try to create a Hyperdash on this 01:27:717 (7) - or reduce the spacing

02:20:967 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - you can probably do some new pattern or jump with this stream, like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5273706

03:18:342 (8,1) - reduce the distance

04:56:109 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - spacing hard for the ending of the map; you should reduce the space with each jump

05:09:609 (1,2,3,4,5) - really so big jump, reduce the distance


This map is sooooooooooooooooooo coooooooooooooooooooooooooool , good job and goodluck for ranking :)


Thank you very much Hibi ♥ i'm grateful c: i'll do my best to rank it c;
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,256 posts
Offline
Earned 2 kudosu.
firstly I think this song is 140 BPM, I suggest you use correct BPM setting, otherwise from my experience it could cause a DQ.

00:03:288 - not sure this sound worth a hyper dash
00:03:824 - worth a hyper dash imo
00:12:824 (1) - could be more intense
00:13:681 (1) - ^
00:14:752 (2) - 1.55x enough x-224
00:15:609 (2) - 1.55x enough
00:17:002 (4) - to highlight this sound, change your flow here
collapsed text
Image

00:17:324 (2) - dash too far compare to later dash 00:17:538 - which is a much stronger beat
00:22:252 (1) - still want a bigger dash
00:22:681 (1) - x-347 maybe or even further
00:23:109 (1) - x-329 maybe or even further
00:39:395 (1) - further
01:12:395 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - 15% volume, nearly unrankable, and might considered as overmaped
01:55:252 (1) - could be further
01:59:752 (9) - closer x-222
02:23:967 (6) - this jump does not fit, also consider a slider 02:23:752 - like this at x-0:
collapsed text
Image


thats from me:/
i have no idea how to play ctb so my mod might seem clueless, hope it can help a bit
m4m https://osu.ppy.sh/s/474696
User avatar
Spinner Sage
140 posts
Offline
Shad0w1and wrote:
firstly I think this song is 140 BPM, I suggest you use correct BPM setting, otherwise from my experience it could cause a DQ.

00:03:288 - not sure this sound worth a hyper dash
00:03:824 - worth a hyper dash imo
00:12:824 (1) - could be more intense
00:13:681 (1) - ^
00:14:752 (2) - 1.55x enough x-224
00:15:609 (2) - 1.55x enough
00:17:002 (4) - to highlight this sound, change your flow here
collapsed text
Image

00:17:324 (2) - dash too far compare to later dash 00:17:538 - which is a much stronger beat
00:22:252 (1) - still want a bigger dash
00:22:681 (1) - x-347 maybe or even further
00:23:109 (1) - x-329 maybe or even further
00:39:395 (1) - further
01:12:395 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - 15% volume, nearly unrankable, and might considered as overmaped
01:55:252 (1) - could be further
01:59:752 (9) - closer x-222
02:23:967 (6) - this jump does not fit, also consider a slider 02:23:752 - like this at x-0:
collapsed text
Image


thats from me:/
i have no idea how to play ctb so my mod might seem clueless, hope it can help a bit
m4m https://osu.ppy.sh/s/474696


Thank you c:
User avatar
Spinner Sage
166 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
Quick question, Why is the bpm doubled? I believe that the bpm should be 140 and not 280. I have also seen different beatmaps with the same song with the bpm being 140.

Also, Check your Ai-mod, un snapped notes.

gl with this!
User avatar
Spinner Sage
140 posts
Offline
Blind Justice wrote:
Quick question, Why is the bpm doubled? I believe that the bpm should be 140 and not 280. I have also seen different beatmaps with the same song with the bpm being 140.

Also, Check your Ai-mod, un snapped notes.

gl with this!


I know the bpm is 140 but I thought 280 it will be better than 140, moreover some patterns in 140 will be restricted for the low bpm, 280 has more "playability" in my opinion, only that.
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 9 posts

Users browsing this forum: Kibbleru


Jump to: