forum

[Archived] Quick Screen Freezes During Maps ( 1-2 sec )

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zayer
Problem Details:
Guys, i never had any problem with osu but i'm having random quick freezes during maps , i heard it was caused by windows 10 , i'm running a GT540M
and an i5 , i don't think that's the problem because i never had one before. Guys i can't play and i just don't find any solutions , all my settings are fine (Unlimited etc....) , just let me know pleasee
<3
Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20160210cuttingedge
[ ][ ][ ]_old_1
first check your connection if it is interfering with the game , if that isnt the case , run osu updater to get latest version which requires you to switch versions to stable, if all of that doesnt work re-install , and another thing is that is it just one map or all maps ?
Bara-
Try setting a fps limiter, or use compatibility mode.
Also, To Ru, he is already on one of the latest builds, ce version. And reinstalling never works, except in a select few cases
Topic Starter
Zayer

To Ru Darkness wrote:

first check your connection if it is interfering with the game , if that isnt the case , run osu updater to get latest version which requires you to switch versions to stable, if all of that doesnt work re-install , and another thing is that is it just one map or all maps ?

Bara- wrote:

Try setting a fps limiter, or use compatibility mode.
Also, To Ru, he is already on one of the latest builds, ce version. And reinstalling never works, except in a select few cases

First of all , Thanks for answering. To Ru my connection seems to me fine , fps limitor doesn't change anything and compatibility mode just gives me more MS and doesn't reduce the lag. I don't know about reinstalling because i have 4000 maps :( :( , my osu is currently on Stable (Latest) , the thing that i don't understand is that i never had any freezes before , and one other weird fact , yesterday i didn't have one in the whole day and today it's back.....
TheVileOne
Have you seen this topic?