forum

[Archived] my osu seems like it gave up

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
crash1024
Problem Details:when i load up osu circles doesn't play and the beat bars around it don't show up and the "fire works" don't shoot up when i scroll through my songs the music doesn't play when i press x it shows the clicking animation but it doesn't click but it works for sliders and spinners the night before i tried to save the my song after almost turning off my laptop and it was in sleep mode and i tried to wake it up and the screen doesn't show so i clicked all over the place and press esc alot i don't know what to do and i need help also it feels like my osu is half dead like it tried to kill it self and ti's still trying help please :( :? :cry: :?:

osu! version: 20151228.2
Candide
Reinstall the game
Topic Starter
crash1024

Brother Ermel wrote:

Reinstall the game
i did that still didn't work
Pawsu
I don't understand most of it but...
Can you go to options and change your release stream to Stable(Fallback)?

Also,

Brother Ermel wrote:

Reinstall the game
This won't do anything. It is essentially useless to reinstall.
Topic Starter
crash1024
[quote="Pawsu"]I don't understand most of it but...
Can you go to options and change your release stream to Stable(Fallback)?

yes i can
Pawsu
Does this do anything?
I suspect it's a performance issue having something to do with the PC you're running. This should not happen.
Mind sharing your specs?
Also... to clarify that I'm not interpreting this the wrong way, could you perhaps show a screenshot or maybe even a video?
Topic Starter
crash1024
the song circles is now gone when i start up still can't hear it but says welcome to osu instead circles
Topic Starter
crash1024

Pawsu wrote:

Does this do anything?
I suspect it's a performance issue having something to do with the PC you're running. This should not happen.
Mind sharing your specs?
i don't know the specs but i have been looking into it and i really think it's the pc
Pawsu
Do you mean the theme song? You probably turned it off in options. Check that out first.