forum

[Archived] "This beatmap you're trying to submit isn't owned by you!"

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Resty
Problem Details: I've referred to the forum post that had the solution ( t/102569 ) but when ever I go to change the text for the beatmapSetID to -1 and save it, when I reload back into osu! I'm greeted with the same message because it reverts back to the original beatmapSetID, please help.

Video or screenshot showing the problem: http://puu.sh/n3bgw/86162adab1.png

osu! version: 20151228.2
Bara-
Read this
Topic Starter
Resty
Did everything as asked in that forum post, yet I still get the same error :(
Bara-
Can you please post the contents of the .osu and a screenshot of the map's folder?
Topic Starter
Resty
VeilStar

Tried that too? There's absolutely no reason the game would revert the IDs to their previous value when doing that.

You can export the beatmap from the navigation bar in the editor under File. to rename the file extension you'll need to disable a setting in the windows file explorer options (found in the control panel), and depending on your OS a program such as WinRAR or 7zip to open the .zip beatmap file and apply the changes within the file.

Anyway, if that all sounds like it's over your head export the beatmap and upload it somewhere (such as to zippyshare) and post a download link to it here so that I (or anyone else) can apply the changes and send it back to you.