forum

Hitcircle animation when click disable or enable on skin.ini

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +312
Topic Starter
vitail
`there are some skins to read ar10 (like the rustbell skin boom) and it have the hitcircle with the number in one image and name it as default-1 to 9 because the numbers disappear instantly and the hit circle have a transition, and what i would like to see, a way to disable the animation when you click the hitcircle in the skin.ini with a command like

hitcircleclickanimation = 0
Danshi_old_1
I noticed in the cr1m_v5 skin ((Which I use on a day to day basis))
That his skin actually has this and I looked through the skin.ini expecting there to be something like you have suggested but there actually wasn't..
However what you are after can be accomplished by making the "hitcircleoverlay.png" transparent or blank ((Nothing in the actual PNG))
You may also need to do the sames to the ones I have marked in black I am not too sure..

Despite this being a work around I do still agree with your suggestion as it is more easier.
+1 from me I just have no stars :/
Blueness
Man you get the point:3
To be honest, sometime beatmaps are not easy to read because the complex notes, after you clicked the notes there are hitcircle animation disturb your reading, rustbell's skin is really nice because there is no hitcircle animation. for those people who don't know the difference between the hitcircle animation enabled/disabled, I highly recommended you to see his skin in rustbell's profile
Azumu_old
I support this
Some people just keep saying that it is skinnable and skinnable by making transparent hitcircle.png and hitcircleoverlay.png, default-n is the whole circle, set skin Version: 2 or above in skin.ini
I doubt they know the fact that doing that disables combo color which are very important
DENKOUSEKKA

Azumu wrote:

I doubt they know the fact that doing that disables combo color which are very important
Combo color isn't important to some people. Myself included.
Fatal3ty
Combo Color is important for EZ and Tag-Coop for Multiplayer. Numbers as Hitcircle don't work with Combocolors and Combo 10 or highter is overlapped. :P

Why Hitcircleselect.png transparent? This Element is for the Beatmap-Editor :D
Adder
Bump, many people in skinning forum asked to disable this with skinning so why not make a small 0/1 toggle to save time?
UtaXB
Bump two years later because I actually need this.
Hopefully it will come for O!L
[-Akira-]
i would like to see it too. its possible to do it without that but its a bit harder in my opinion.
that option in skin.ini would be more comfortable.
Jik
Best idea so far
Sabakan-
nice idea. i actually need it