forum

[Archived] I can not install or connect to bancho [Help]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EdwinRicardo_old
Problem Details:
until a few days ago my internet went down and when I returned I could not login so uninstall it ... now I can not install it because I have the problem that "an Internet connection is not available" When this quite normal. Can anybody help me? :(
Note: Also attempt to reinstall Net Framework 4.5

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
http://imgur.com/XpAmTv4

osu! version: 20151228.2
Uniterno
Make sure your Firewall and/or Antivirus allow the installer to connect to Internet.
Topic Starter
EdwinRicardo_old
I do it but the problem its the same.
Uniterno

EdwinRicardo wrote:

I do it but the problem its the same.

Hmm... what about turning off your conection for 10 seconds, and then turning it on again.

I'm not really sure what you problem can be...
Topic Starter
EdwinRicardo_old
and I did everything possible in this modem. I think it's because the modem only if I am connected to the captcha asks me but for example I connect to another network and asks me captcha web pages and let me play osu.
VeilStar
Post the contents of the update.log file found in the Logs folder inside the osu! installation folder here.
[ ][ ][ ]_old_1
its happening to everyone right now , have you tried re-installing ? if you have osu already installed before hand
Pawsu

To Ru Darkness wrote:

its happening to everyone right now , have you tried re-installing ? if you have osu already installed before hand
Next time, please don't tell them to reinstall as this is useless and only wastes time. It does not help.