forum

[Archived] From circle to rectangle and background automatic zoom in?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MtlPlyr
Problem Details:
I change the skin for all hitcircle from circle to square because I'm bored with circle,just trying to make a new thing. After I put it in new folder and that folder I put it at Skin folder,then this happens. It happen BEFORE I CHOOSE MY OWN CUSTOMIZED SKIN! I already try both Beta and latest version,it doesn't work. I deleted that new skin,it still happens. Repair osu! also doesn't fix it.

This my PC spec:
Intel Core 2 Duo 1st Generation 2.00 GHz
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
4GB RAM
Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family

Yes,I don't have a graphic card and my games lag thanks to latest version, I like the old version,smooth 120 fps with all graphic has been turn on and now 30-50 fps max with all graphic has been turn off,but that's just my PC problem, The real problem is this. Do I need to reinstall it ?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
I think you already know the problem is

Song select rectangle thing become shorter and background picture is zoom in

That black thing will appear along with osu! hitcircle

osu! version: 20151228.2
VeilStar
If you're also having this issue on the Fallback fallback release stream there's not much of anything that can be done about this, for osu!'s end. Make sure your graphics drivers are up-to-date if you haven't already. If that doesn't solve it then I'm honestly not sure what to tell you. If this doesn't happen on Fallback try enabling the compatibility mode setting on the newer release streams and see if that helps, or otherwise stick to Fallback.
Angwar
I am afraid your laptop/pc might be kicking it. Since your specs are so low and it struggles to run the game at high fps anyways i am guessing the system is pretty old and simply not good enough/slowly dieing.
Topic Starter
MtlPlyr
Thanks guys,it looks like it fixed on Fallback version,now I have to use this version untill I got a new laptop :)
Crowie
how do those specs count as low
Topic Starter
MtlPlyr

ghostshipCrowie wrote:

how do those specs count as low
"Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family"

This is the only reason