This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
788 posts
Offline
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2017年9月5日 at 18:51:33

Artist: Saitama Saisyu Heiki
Title: L.L. Infinite Beating.ver
Source: プロジェクトケルベルス
Tags: PROJECT CERBERUS Phase0.01 SSH s.s.h.
BPM: 216
Filesize: 8356kb
Play Time: 05:14
Difficulties Available:
  • MAX (6.42 stars, 2016 notes)

Download: Saitama Saisyu Heiki - L.L. Infinite Beating.ver
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
SSH~
2016 year, 2016 notes :3
thanks IamKwan for the right Metadata ~
Last edited by sjoy on , edited 18 times in total.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,322 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
m4m https://osu.ppy.sh/s/401324


極限速摸,只看了一邊不要在意 :)
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
788 posts
Offline
Narcissu wrote:
m4m https://osu.ppy.sh/s/401324

  • 我看了一下附近難度的圖都是AR9.2~9.5,七星才有9.7……
  • 後面也加個kiai啊
  • 選曲給我的感覺和GoldenWolf差不多
  • 00:20:436 (1,1,1,1) - 這疊的太土冒了,強烈建議與時俱進 ↓↓↓ 改了

    collapsed text
    Image

  • 00:25:159 (1,2,3,4,5) - 這個堆疊因為堆疊效果所以根本不在八角形上面,你可能更願意整個往右下移動20*20個座標 就这样先吧
  • 00:43:492 (1) - 我看別人都是重音就分開的 我觉得现在这样还行
  • 01:22:659 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - 從音樂看明顯不是三個一組……亂跳也比三個分正常 其实是4个一组的,听那个BASS
  • 01:36:895 (1) - 01:40:992 - 這個位置有個重音,我覺得去掉消音綫轉盤這裡停下好點,像這個04:15:784 (1) - 改了
  • 01:53:862 (3) - 01:54:417 (3) - 這兩個明顯在紅線上面,這邊應該是3/4 好像没错
  • 04:47:242 (4) - 最後吐槽一個太古代了
不会拉滑条

極限速摸,只看了一邊不要在意 :)


好 THANKS
User avatar
Combo Commander
275 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
看着好爽,不过现在不会打图。如果能打的话test play以后再摸应该会好一些

随随便水一点
00:30:714 (1,2,3) - 这里滑条改为从左向右的,类似00:30:159 (1,2,3,4) - 这种方向应该比较顺一点
01:15:575 (6,1,2,3) - 这里不知道是不是故意摆歪的?不过我感觉直线应该更加好,虽然这种单点可能比较难打
01:46:409 (4,5) - ctrl+G怎么样
01:53:492 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - 这种类型的节奏,容易出100,我个人比较推荐用滑条(
03:43:909 (2) - 这个2有点突兀,尽量和后面四个摆到一起搞出形状啥的(、
04:29:325 (2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2) - 这一段,我断言要死一大批人,恩
03:14:464 (1) - 这个滑条尾感觉改成note比较好
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
788 posts
Offline
Momizi wrote:
看着好爽,不过现在不会打图。如果能打的话test play以后再摸应该会好一些

随随便水一点
00:30:714 (1,2,3) - 这里滑条改为从左向右的,类似00:30:159 (1,2,3,4) - 这种方向应该比较顺一点 我这里是接应下面的梗
01:15:575 (6,1,2,3) - 这里不知道是不是故意摆歪的?不过我感觉直线应该更加好,虽然这种单点可能比较难打 改了
01:46:409 (4,5) - ctrl+G怎么样 稍微调整了间距
01:53:492 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - 这种类型的节奏,容易出100,我个人比较推荐用滑条 就是坑人 (雾
03:43:909 (2) - 这个2有点突兀,尽量和后面四个摆到一起搞出形状啥的 改了下位置
04:29:325 (2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2) - 这一段,我断言要死一大批人,恩 感觉符合音乐(雾
03:14:464 (1) - 这个滑条尾感觉改成note比较好 长音用滑条感觉还行

感谢。
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,066 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.

MAX

00:07:660 (3) - 不如(178,159) 或者这么摆
collapsed text
Image


00:29:047 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - 试试这种
collapsed text
Image


00:30:436 (3) - (112,276)

00:33:353 (2,3) - ctrl+g

00:38:700 (6,7) - 有没有都NC的必要?

01:00:853 (11) - NC?

01:03:770 (2) - (264,64)

01:08:631 (3,4) - 我觉得这样比较好看 打起来也比较清爽
collapsed text
Image


01:28:353 (2,3) - ctrl+g

01:43:492 (4,5) - ^

02:18:492 (3) - 6分拍连打 wocao

02:34:603 (1) - 这边尾巴上有2个滑条点,不知道会不会容易断 因为滑条是往右的,然而连打是往左

02:44:464 (9,1) - 这个很不友好,1稍微上移一点让人知道是第2滑条? 我皮肤颜色比较近,一开始我以为是一个滑条...

02:46:547 (3) - (44,312)

02:57:659 (6) - 我选择差不多(299,212)这个位置

03:38:909 (1) - 按照flow ,ctrl+g比较好,

04:57:936 (1) - ^

05:12:380 (5) - 不如stack到4
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
788 posts
Offline
moonlightleaf wrote:

MAX

00:07:660 (3) - 不如(178,159) 或者这么摆 先不用那么大的跳
collapsed text
Image


00:29:047 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - 试试这种 改了
collapsed text
Image


00:30:436 (3) - (112,276) 改了点

00:33:353 (2,3) - ctrl+g 现在可以坑

00:38:700 (6,7) - 有没有都NC的必要? 感觉没有

01:00:853 (11) - NC? 好

01:03:770 (2) - (264,64)

01:08:631 (3,4) - 我觉得这样比较好看 打起来也比较清爽 有道理
collapsed text
Image


01:28:353 (2,3) - ctrl+g 感觉没必要

01:43:492 (4,5) - ^ 感觉没必要

02:18:492 (3) - 6分拍连打 wocao 你看错了 是3分拍

02:34:603 (1) - 这边尾巴上有2个滑条点,不知道会不会容易断 因为滑条是往右的,然而连打是往左 感觉还好

02:44:464 (9,1) - 这个很不友好,1稍微上移一点让人知道是第2滑条? 我皮肤颜色比较近,一开始我以为是一个滑条... 修改了

02:46:547 (3) - (44,312) 现在挺好的

02:57:659 (6) - 我选择差不多(299,212)这个位置 对应后面的梗

03:38:909 (1) - 按照flow ,ctrl+g比较好, 现在挺好的

04:57:936 (1) - ^ ^

05:12:380 (5) - 不如stack到4 修改了放心



感谢~
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
692 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
打了一下 血崩Orz 不太能摸得动 水一下了只能QAQ

MAX

呃 就这样QAQ
Good luck! :)
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
788 posts
Offline
Misure wrote:
打了一下 血崩Orz 不太能摸得动 水一下了只能QAQ

MAX

呃 就这样QAQ
Good luck! :)

非常感谢!
User avatar
Cymbal Sounder
46 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
Frankly speaking, this map is not in my preferences, I hate streams, especially the rainbows that this map gives you.
Nit picking
00:21:547 (2) - this could be farther, DS could work for 1x instead of 0.4x
00:32:473 (2,4,6) - unusual snapping, can throw off while playing because the sound ends earlier, im guessing this is deliberate because I can see it throughout the map, but it still might throw you off.
00:33:214 (1,2) - the pace is killed here
00:38:492 (5,6) - 3/4 and 00:38:909 (7,1) - is 2/4 but their distance is roughly the same.
01:23:075 (5) - might be too close to 01:22:659 (2,3) -
01:33:631 (1) - I really dislike how the note has a pause before it and if I'm playing HD I need to specifically remember that this needs a pause, since I'll assume it is 1/4 beat like the rest of it.
01:56:547 - I hate you. It keeps going, it doesn't stop. Pls no. Send help.
03:29:047 - to 03:32:936 - I actually expected something more, preferably less streams and more jumps, that can be achieved with more backsliders instead of circles.
03:41:270 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - not systemic, i.e. they don't have the same amount of spacing between them. (http://i.imgur.com/3xeSwt0.png red lines meaning roughly the same distance)
04:23:492 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - just kill me now
05:06:825 (3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3) - send help


Not much else to comment on. The map starts really well to my liking, then it goes full rainbows. Your mapping skills are good. It is just that I really dislike the rainbow maps like yours, so I can't really accurately mod this for you. Good luck & cheers.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
788 posts
Offline
BriedisLT wrote:
Frankly speaking, this map is not in my preferences, I hate streams, especially the rainbows that this map gives you.
Nit picking
00:21:547 (2) - this could be farther, DS could work for 1x instead of 0.4x
00:32:473 (2,4,6) - unusual snapping, can throw off while playing because the sound ends earlier, im guessing this is deliberate because I can see it throughout the map, but it still might throw you off.
00:33:214 (1,2) - the pace is killed here
00:38:492 (5,6) - 3/4 and 00:38:909 (7,1) - is 2/4 but their distance is roughly the same.
01:23:075 (5) - might be too close to 01:22:659 (2,3) -
01:33:631 (1) - I really dislike how the note has a pause before it and if I'm playing HD I need to specifically remember that this needs a pause, since I'll assume it is 1/4 beat like the rest of it.
01:56:547 - I hate you. It keeps going, it doesn't stop. Pls no. Send help.
03:29:047 - to 03:32:936 - I actually expected something more, preferably less streams and more jumps, that can be achieved with more backsliders instead of circles.
03:41:270 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - not systemic, i.e. they don't have the same amount of spacing between them. (http://i.imgur.com/3xeSwt0.png red lines meaning roughly the same distance)
04:23:492 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - just kill me now
05:06:825 (3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3) - send help


Not much else to comment on. The map starts really well to my liking, then it goes full rainbows. Your mapping skills are good. It is just that I really dislike the rainbow maps like yours, so I can't really accurately mod this for you. Good luck & cheers.

thanks anyway ~
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
640 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
Hey M4M


very fun map, good luck!
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
788 posts
Offline
Alheak wrote:
Hey M4M

changed it

very fun map, good luck!

wow thanks for the userful mod :)
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
1,555 posts
Offline
Earned 2 kudosu.
稍微晚了點


General
  • soft-hitclap2 未用
  • 湊個行,這綠線00:05:438有unsnapped



MAX
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
788 posts
Offline
smallboat wrote:
稍微晚了點


General
  • soft-hitclap2 未用 已删
  • 湊個行,這綠線00:05:438有unsnapped



MAX
    00:09:744 (1) - 速度減到0.50x應該不錯play也符合NC。 有道理
    00:42:381 (4) - Anti-jump建議給個NC 好
    01:42:103 (6) - 這滑條是不是才做到一半,覺得可以拆成2個 1/2的滑條? (如果想湊2016也能不改) 改了 还是2016
    04:07:937 (5) - 好像忘了NC 对

都改了 感谢
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 50 posts jump | 1, 2, 3, 4  next

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: