forum

[Album] THE iDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS - STARLIGHT BEST

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rukaru

Hello everyone, welcome!

Nice to meet you. I'm Rukaru, a fans of iDOLM@STER series.

Brief introduction of iDOLM@STER | iDOLM@STER is an arcade game (at first and still) introduced in 2005. They gain support from many people over time. Thanks to that, iDOLM@STER grow larger than ever. They made many console game including mobile, adapted to anime, and do many concert tour. iDOLM@STER recently gaining fame through its anime (Cinderella Girls). Following its fame, they also made a mobile rhythm game (STARLIGHT STAGE) based on their song.

It is sad for me to see only few iM@S related song in this game *compared to another 2D idol song* despite its fame. I love iDOLM@STER, really. I mean it. There, I want to spread the love to all player here by mapping their song. This is my first project and first step to realize my plan. I intended to do by best.

This project is open for anyone! I invite you to join me in this project. We will map two album from Cinderella Girls based from the game (STARLIGHT STAGE). You choose the song, and it will not limited to one people. I mean, one song can mapped or submitted by two mapper or more. The more the merrier! I will add all works from anyone here but take note that I will only add ranked ones to the pack. Please come, join me! Leave all metadata task to me, I have my legit resource. hehe....

Here, I present to you - the first twenty song in the game packed up in two album. *it is not my google drive.

THE iDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS - STARLIGHT BEST 01
Download link : Here~
  1. 01. Onegai! Cinderella
  2. 02. Kagayaku Sekai no Mahou
  3. 03. We're the friends!
  4. 04. Never say never
  5. 05. S(mile)ING!
  6. 06. Mitsuboshi***
  7. 07. Anzu no uta
  8. 08. Tsubomi Yume Miru Rhapsodia ~Alma no Michibiki~
  9. 09. Todoke! Idol
  10. 10. Susume*Otome -jewel parade-
THE iDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS - STARLIGHT BEST 02
Download link : Here~
  1. 01. Star!!
  2. 02. Dekitate Evo! Revo! Generation!
  3. 03. Memories
  4. 04. LET'S GO HAPPY!!
  5. 05. Message
  6. 06. -LEGNE- Adanasu Tsurugi Hikari no Shirabe
  7. 07. Happyx2 Days
  8. 08. Over!!
  9. 09. GOIN'!!!
  10. 10. Yuubae Present

If you have any question regarding this project or something about iDOLM@STER or want to take part in this project, please PM me or post here. Please do!

Please add me if you play the game. :D
Topic Starter
Rukaru
reserved
Cera-
2nd place ;_;

Hi and I will eat you
Loneight
3rd place!

Hi :)
plz don't eat me
Protagonists