forum

[duplicate] Help! My game's Fps drops dramatically every once in a while

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Seoulsim
Problem Details: Every once in a while my fps goes somewhere from 200-300 ish to below 10 and my mouse latency sky rockets. I do now have any other programs in the background and this started happening about a month ago. I thought it was just a little bug but its getting really annoying.

My pc specs are
Amd A10 7800k
12gb of ram
2tb hard drive
My screen is an samsung 24 inch with 60hz refresh time

Helps plz

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20151228.3 (latest)
WoozyCinema
Yeah it's been happening to me as well it's really annoying because I almost full comboed a few songs but then it occurred :/
Pc Specs:
amd fx 6300
Gtx 970
12gb of ram
Gravey-
I think i'm experiencing this too. . . I can't play well for a week/s now, my osu keeps lagging like it never ever happened before. . .
Rhythm Frienemy
same here -_-, but my case only happens with beatmaps that are SB load heavy or with HQ video background
Dntm8kmeeatu
Every one, Make sure your Graphics Drivers are up to date, And maybe try switching to stable fallback or even cutting edge.
Trosk-
Make sure to have your GPU drivers up to date and close programs running in the background that could affect the performance. If after that osu! is still not working properly, go to this thread and report your problem following the guidelines mentioned in the OP. After reporting your problem you could try to use Stable (Fallback) for now and see if it works fine.
Topic Starter
Seoulsim
A friend of my says thast runniong osu on 2 seperate machines could cause the problem . Is that true?
Pawsu
Running osu! on two different computers while connected to the same account is bound to have problems. They'll be a connection loss, but I don't know about FPS drop.
What was the problem in the first place?
Topic Starter
Seoulsim
The problem is that every minute or two my fps just drops to like 5-10.
TheVileOne

Akito1312279506 wrote:

The problem is that every minute or two my fps just drops to like 5-10.
Please check out this topic.