forum

toby fox - Undertale Boss Themes

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Arphimigon
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 07 August 2018 at 10:43:09

Artist: toby fox
Title: Undertale Boss Themes
Source: UNDERTALE
Tags: bad time spoiler sans papyrus frisk chara flowey determination patience kindness human toriel asgore asriel mount ebott snowdin bravery integrity perserverance justice fallen human genocide alphys mettaton hotland dog soul love exp undyne flowey onionsan onionsama onionchan onion napstablook hope dream annoying demo heroine final battle voli dirai epilepsy ruins core waterfall neutral ending hard mode megalomania Nyeh Heh Heh! temmie idiot baka heart blue indigo purple yellow green orange soulless monster chiptune pixel 2015 spare act fight item heartache bonetrousle spear of justice spider dance death by glamour your best nightmare hopes and dreams megalovania muffet NEO undying omega photoshop raidiation indie hula earthbound belowstory morality marathon incorrigible undermeme
BPM: 239
Filesize: 31697kb
Play Time: 21:57
Difficulties Available:
  1. Virtues of a True Hero (6.71 stars, 4359 notes)
  2. You must be new here, play me! (2.73 stars, 1620 notes)
Download: toby fox - Undertale Boss Themes
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Knowing that you may pass this one day...
It fills you with determination.

Having TIMING PROBLEMS?
SEE THIS POST: p/6210557

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/389467/d ... ll#/435911 download this version on this post if you want the separate difficulties as they wont be uploaded any longer.
[-obee58-]
yay undertale maps made by a decent mapper
i'll mini-mod later [edit: month later and still too lazy :^)]
[edit2: its been 7 months still haven't modded :^))))

oh by the way Toriel's theme is Heartache, not Heartbreak
ManuPonyLoco
Is this gonna be a Within Temptation Marathon kind of map? Way to go! You got my support! :D
also I'm open for a GD if you need
Topic Starter
Arphimigon
This IS gonna be like Within Temptation Marathon.
As of now I'm trying to limit open space as much as possible, so maybe I'll let you take a part when I've done a decent amount.

@obee fixed the name my bad

WE ARENT GRAVING THIS YET!
DeletedUser_4329079
This is great, I wish I had the determination to map something this long

No love for Battle Against a True Hero though :(
Quacklick
Your best nightmare (and finale if you have it in there) are actually 190bpm pure.
Bonetrousle is actually ~160.
Heartache is nearly half of what you made it, and is 4/4.
Spider dance i believe is 240.

:)

MAJOR EDIT:
heartache is 240, not 239.
The hopes&dreams timing point is, like, WAY off from where the song is. it also should be 180 i believe.
Topic Starter
Arphimigon
About the 4/4, I did what I did to make the downbeats line up correctly.
About the 190bpm, I find it getting off later, but I'll listen to it again at a later point.
diraimur
my heart cant handle this
Secretpipe
lmao u didn't tell me about this ? ? ?

Death by Glamour in Preview Point , u da real mvp!
Battle
Those tags tho
WriggleNightbug
Mah gawd this map, even if it isn't finished is fun as hell, can't wait to see the finished product. Here, take my stars!
Topic Starter
Arphimigon
Whoa dem posts in a short time whoa
PS: I'm gonna add a lot more tags soon xd

I rechecked the timings and I think aside from double/halve issues it is fine, the start of Your Worst Nightmare definitely fits 189 more to me than 190
Sunai
i love it really, keep up this good work !
Topic Starter
Arphimigon

Sunai wrote:

i love it really, keep up this good work !
You bet!
WriggleNightbug
I am almost tempted to mod this, despite being a retired modder, just cause i wanna see this get approved (once it's finished initial mapping ofc), It's THAT amazing of a map in it's current state, If you don't plan to get it approved, you definitely should.
Topic Starter
Arphimigon
I am intending in the future to rank it, not very soon though.
Needs a lot of polishing, some rhythm and playability changes and *shudders* hitsounding but ye IT WILL BE DONE!
WriggleNightbug

Arphimigon wrote:

I am intending in the future to rank it, not very soon though.
Needs a lot of polishing, some rhythm and playability changes and *shudders* hitsounding but ye IT WILL BE DONE!

Ew... hitsounding, if you want, once you're done with initial mapping, i can point you to some of my BNG friends that can help you tackle that.
Topic Starter
Arphimigon
I'd prefer to hitsound it myself as I have a personal hitsound style with fits my mapping style, I can pretty much make everything on the map myself then call others for checks when it is all done.

Of course if people want to help FOR FREE then I don't mind because rejecting free stuff is stupid kinda silly but I can do it all myself and I guess it would be better that way.

Also votes for nerfing Death by Glamour or keeping it? I like it how it is as it represents the songs flashy and exaggerated style (and mettaton) but it IS a little OP
Empowers

Arphimigon wrote:

I'd prefer to hitsound it myself as I have a personal hitsound style with fits my mapping style, I can pretty much make everything on the map myself then call others for checks when it is all done.

Of course if people want to help FOR FREE then I don't mind because rejecting free stuff is stupid kinda silly but I can do it all myself and I guess it would be better that way.

Also votes for nerfing Death by Glamour or keeping it? I like it how it is as it represents the songs flashy and exaggerated style (and mettaton) but it IS a little OP

Pls, its so damn hard to follow those sliders dude D:
Topic Starter
Arphimigon

Empowers wrote:

Pls, its so damn hard to follow those sliders dude D:

Mettaton wrote:

Oh yes!
Look at those ratings!
show more