forum

[Archived] osu won't download beatmaps in multiplayer (mac)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
humanitysbest
Problem Details:
so I recently updated my mac laptop and had to re-install osu and re-download ALL my beatmaps
the issue now is that chrome won't open over top of osu to download beatmaps in multiplayer like it used to
chrome does still open, though, just in the background
when i close osu, chrome is on the beatmap pages, so it is working

i probably just need to keyboard shortcut to minimize osu on mac
or if someone knows how to make chrome pop up over osu, that would be fine too

osu! version: 20151127.3 (latest)
Trosk-
You are probably running in fullscreen. You can always disable full screen and set a lower resolution to run osu! in windowed mode, so you can download and import beatmaps easily.
Topic Starter
humanitysbest

Trosk- wrote:

You are probably running in fullscreen. You can always disable full screen and set a lower resolution to run osu! in windowed mode, so you can download and import beatmaps easily.
i'm not running fullscreen. lol already made that mistake once.
VeilStar
There's not much we can do to help you with this, as that sounds like an issue introduced with the newer OS X builds, so it'll likely have to get fixed client side.

You can leave a comment regarding this issue here though http://osx.ppy.sh/post/131333654670/sta ... 2015-10-17
unicornlickers1

Trosk- wrote:

how do you do that??