forum

[Archived] Osu not starting at all

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pelafina
So basically whenever I click on Osu! the launcher doesn't even start. By now I got 3 different installations of Osu! on 3 different harddrives and none work atm. I also can't uninstall any of them; my Windows Explorer just crashes when I try it. I also tried uninstalling it with the CCleaner uninstaller, also doesn't work. The Osu!repair shortcut also doesn't seem to be doing anything as it just seems to load for like a minute and then just stops.

I'm running Windows 10 and I got Cutting Edge, stable and stable fallback on all 3 installations seperately. I also tried running all 3 installations as Admin, still didn't help. I just don't know what to even do anymore.

osu! version: 20151122cuttingedge
VeilStar
Have a look at the Event Viewer under Windows Logs - Application. There should be more details about the crash in there. (Post it here please.)
You can find the Event Viewer in Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools.
Topic Starter
Pelafina

VeilStar wrote:

Have a look at the Event Viewer under Windows Logs - Application. There should be more details about the crash in there. (Post it here please.)
You can find the Event Viewer in Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools.
This Screenshot is literally after I booted up my PC. I did nothinb but start Osu. Osu ofcourse didn't open and this is all there is.
VeilStar

DrayZess wrote:

This Screenshot is literally after I booted up my PC. I did nothinb but start Osu. Osu ofcourse didn't open and this is all there is.
Your event viewer should look somewhat like this.

Open the Windows Logs drop-down and click on Application, and the event logs will be to the right of it, with a description below.
You should also be able to get there by clicking Application under Log Summary in your screenshot.

Once there click the event log from when osu! crashed and copy paste what's under the General tab in a post here.