forum

[Archived] The screen moves up when changing to fullscreen

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tenacitas
Problem Details:
The screen moves up when changing to fullscreen mode and go back to windowed.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20151121.2 (latest)
Trosk-
I remember that someone else reported this not so ago, but I can't replicate this with the same resolution you are using, so I'm guessing it's probably a problem from your GPU. I don't actually know what to suggest for this though. Let's see if someone can say something about the problem.
Topic Starter
tenacitas

Trosk- wrote:

I remember that someone else reported this not so ago, but I can't replicate this with the same resolution you are using, so I'm guessing it's probably a problem from your GPU. I don't actually know what to suggest for this though. Let's see if someone can say something about the problem.
Oops, sorry for the lack of information. Here are the features of my computer and the resolution of the game, if necessary.

Specs:

Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Pro4
CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k 3,40GHz
RAM: 8,00GB
GPU: Ati HD7770
Storage: 931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZRX-00L4HB0 (SATA)

Resolution:

Desktop: 1920 x 1080
Osu!: 1280 x 720, normally in fullscreen.

I'm using b20151121.2 (Stable), in fallback doesn't happens.

I tried to see if it only happens with the resolution that I was using at the moment:

Also, I tried putting the same resolution for fullscreen and windowed mode, then it happens with all resolutions:

Nyquill
Cannot replicate on windows 10 pro using the same resolutions listed.

Do ATI drivers have a scaling setting? Try tweaking that.
_Johan
Hey!
I've been having slightly similar problem with 800x600 resolution.

It always appears like this to me when I open osu! (the problem is only with 800x600 resolution, all other resolutions work just fine).
If I use letterboxing with 800x600 the screen fits BUT my mouse becomes visible if I go near the right side or the bottom of the screen.
VeilStar
Could you both (and everyone experiencing this issue) provide the runtime.log file found in the Logs folder inside the osu!installation folder?
I can't reproduce this.