forum

[Archived] dont see my avatar in osu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hcfkh
Problem Details:
In Osu i DONT see mu avatar, but in site i see it. I have reinstalled osu, but it dont help me.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20151028.5cuttingedge
Trosk-
If you have set it recently, it will appear eventually. Are you being able to see avatars from other people?
Topic Starter
hcfkh

Trosk- wrote:

If you have set it recently, it will appear eventually. Are you being able to see avatars from other people?
No, i dont see...
Pawsu
Usually when you can't see avatars in game, it's due to poor connection. Can you see some? Or none at all?
Topic Starter
hcfkh
Ohh, i dont see all avatars and connection is good...
Pawsu
Try switching back to stable and see what happens.
VeilStar
If you can't see any avatars on any release stream please update to the cuttingedge release stream again and upload the network.log file found in the Logs folder inside the osu! installation folder somewhere and post it here.
Topic Starter
hcfkh
i updated to experemtal vesrion, copied the network.log file, updated to last fallback stable version, and pasted the network.log file
its did not help
Trosk-

hcfkh wrote:

i updated to experemtal vesrion, copied the network.log file, updated to last fallback stable version, and pasted the network.log file
its did not help
He is saying that you should upload the network.log somewhere and then post it here.
Lynoire
I am experimenting the same problem, here is my log after updating to cutting edge.
http://puu.sh/lOTBB/cb23683199.log
Topic Starter
hcfkh