forum

Twitch viewers in in-game spectator list?

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +12
Topic Starter
rus
Recently WubWoofWolf has been getting 1k+ viewers on twitch (and even up to 3k). I was thinking it would be cool to add the viewer number to the number of spectators in game. CS:GO also has this feature where they would show how many viewers you have combined(twitch and in-game viewers). It would just be a QOL type of thing. If someone has already mentioned this feel free to delete this post!
f f
sounds like a good idea. but i dont think they should be in the same category as spectators. i think they should put it as:
spectators:
Missing map:
viewers:
Sandy Hoey
Most big streamers will have a second monitor or something equivalent so that they can see chat and all that. They can see their viewer count there. Don't think this really adds anything
Grassgrow
Sounds like a neat little QOL change, why not!
blobdash

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Most big streamers will have a second monitor or something equivalent to it nexrt to the so that they can see chat and all that. They can see their viewer count there.
Believe me, it would help small streamers.
I only have 1 monitor to stream, can't even see the chat i have to use my phone/tablet LUL
Sandy Hoey
So are you concerned with seeing chat? Or how many people are watching you? I woud think the chat would be the important part and the viewers just a number that doesn't really change anything.
blobdash

Sandy Hoey wrote:

So are you concerned with seeing chat? Or how many people are watching you? I woud think the chat would be the important part and the viewers just a number that doesn't really change anything.
I would say both. But reading chat while playing is a bad idea, so better keep it on another screen or a phone/tablet IMO
Sandy Hoey
Fair enough. I dont see the point in seeing the osu! spectator number either, so maybe its just me ;)