forum

Speed Over Beethoven

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Echo
After playing Starrodkirby86's "Pump Me Amadeus", there's no way I wouldn't make this one.

DDR's Speed Over Beethoven.

Has Easy, Normal and Hard. Hard is only intended for people like eyup and Ivalset =P

Download: Speed Over Beethoven
meyou22
Bravo!

This is a great beatmap! It offers something for beginners to practice on, yet it gets hard enough to drive people crazy. Good timing, good placement of beats. Well done.
Hitoshirenu Shourai
The only thing that bothers me is that the beats on these maps aren't snapped according to the offset. Other than that, very good beat placement! Especially on Hard mode! I believe the Offset works best at 1440. Please check into this! =D
eyup
Awesome - I love classical remixes. The map is really nicely done, and as meyou said, caters for the whole spectrum of players (although Normal is pretty hard already). The increased slider speed between Easy and Normal/Hard would have taken some work and really helps up the ante so to speak.

Kudos!
Topic Starter
Echo

hitoshirenu wrote:

The only thing that bothers me is that the beats on these maps aren't snapped according to the offset. I believe the Offset works best at 1440. Please check into this! =D
Duh! I keep forgetting to do that after changing the offset! Fixed and reuploaded.

hitoshirenu wrote:

Other than that, very good beat placement! Especially on Hard mode!
Thanks =D
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Great! Now everyone can enjoy it... ranked! =D
Topic Starter
Echo
Now I just sit back and watch Ivalset and eyup get perfect S ranks on Hard mode =P
Hitoshirenu Shourai
At the time being, Ivalset is working on other scores. I told him to play this, but he refused. Booooo.
Extor
Quite a hard beatmap! I like the song and the beatmap. I don't know if I'll ever do the hard version though. But I'll try it!

Great job!
Ivalset
I don't think I'll be able to do this for a while.

Edit: By this I mean S rank. My hands just don't work that fluidly.

Double edit: It suddenly occurred to me that I should probably praise you for the beatmap, even though I've only played the hard version. I find it difficult to go back down difficulties after playing the hard ones, it's generally counterproductive =/ Regardless, I love playing the map; it's perfect from what I can see. Now to just work up the skill to have consistency.
[deleted user]
Just fyi there is no download button for this in the beatmap listing.
peppy
Thanks for the heads-up Evi. I already know about this one :). For now, you can still click the download link in the post, so it shouldn't be too inconvenient!
GSR_old
This beatmap is awesome if devilishly difficult. I managed to beat hard after about 70-80 tries. Then add some for trying to get a higher score.
Topic Starter
Echo

GSR wrote:

This beatmap is awesome if devilishly difficult. I managed to beat hard after about 70-80 tries. Then add some for trying to get a higher score.
That's the point :p
Kazearashi_old
I love this beatmap, as I love the song from DDR so I absolutely will check it out... And WOW.... Awesome work Echo! The timing, the placing of the beat it's all awesome! Makes me want to play it again and again.. xD Yes me too, need to try a few times to beat it... lol...

I hope you're doing another DDR song, I definitely will check it out.. :D
Egg1991
I love this song! It's so difficult to play and I love them like that! Anyway, just fyi yours seems to be the only one without an artist listed. It's listed as "ROSE" in my DDR game and on a website I checked. Just thought I should mention it.
Topic Starter
Echo
First beatmap to reach 10,000+ plays!
awp
I still haven't even heard it before.

Yeah I know I am a shining example of an upstanding citizen.
NightsuN_old
My first map
and
i like it :D
thanks for creating
TheZorcs

Echo wrote:

After playing Starrodkirby86's "Pump Me Amadeus", there's no way I wouldn't make this one.

DDR's Speed Over Beethoven.

Has Easy, Normal and Hard. Hard is only intended for people like eyup and Ivalset =P

Download: Speed Over Beethoven
It's called Fur Elise and not Speed Over Beethoven.
show more