forum

League of Upick - Blue Team Victory!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Navizel
http://gameinfo.na.leagueoflegends.com/ ... champions/
When inning, pick three champions from the list above and PM your choice to me.

Preseason Patch Notes
"Greetings, Summoners.
Worlds 2015 just ended recently. This means season five is coming to an end. However, as usual, before a new season starts, a new patch notes comes first. In Riot Games, we always fuck up everything. We either make a champion so overpowered you'll see them as 100% pick/ban or we hit them with a nerf bat so hard you'll never see them played again. In this patch, we have decided to both. Well, sort of. Either way, please see below the following changes we have made for this preseason. We're pretty excited to see this go live. We hope you'll like the new changes. As always, change is good."

Summoners Rift
"After Worlds 2015 has ended, we realized that having 10 players in one game just doesn't cut it. Both substitute players of Koo Tigers and SK Telecom T1 didn't even get to play at the Finals. It's saddening. We know that Faker is the best but Easyhoon is just as good as Faker. Because of said reason, we decided to bring back the Hexakill game mode. Additionally, Hexakill will be replacing the current 5v5 mode permanently. However, this hexakill is not the same as before. Instead of having a 6v6 type of game, blue team has now more players than the purple team. This gives blue team an even higher win ratio than the purple team. To compensate, blue team actually don't know who their teammates are but purple team do. This way, we can show that we actually fuck up everything somehow."

The more the merrier: Number of players in a single match has changed from 10 to 12.
Maybe not really: Blue Team has more players than Purple Team
Friendly Fire On: Blue Team don't know who their teammates are but Purple Team do.

Mod: Navizel
Reviewer: Sakura

Players
1. GuyInFreezer *
2. Static Noise Bird * Chamelo_Th *
3. sLaiNi
4. -[Jess]-
5. MrVaL * Crowlage * Xiz
6. Setsuen
7. Hika
8. - Magic Bomb -
9. Ace Timing *
10. Skullmaster4 **
11. Frostings
12. Renevant Tanzklaue *

Alive
Xiz (Riven), a 1-shot Executioner from Blue Team, has survived Night 5 and won!

Slained
sLaiNi (Zyra), a Vengeful from Blue Team, has been lynched Day 1.
Skullmaster4 (Ezreal), a Weak Cop from Blue Team, has been slained Day 1.

Frostings (Poppy), a 1-shot Gladiator form Blue Team. has been slained Night 1.
Chamelo_Th (Maokai), a 1-shot Modified Lightning Rod from Purple Team, has been lynched Day 2.
Setsuen (Morgana), a 1-shot Commuter from Blue Team, has been slained Night 2.
Hika (Jinx), a 1-shot Permanent Ghost Vote with self-reload from Purple Team, has been lynched Day 3.
Ace Timing (Ahri), a Roleblocker Miller from Blue Team, has been lynched Day 4.

Tanzklaue (Janna), a 1-shot Global Doctor from Blue Team, has been slained Night 4.
- Magic Bomb - (Xin Zhao), a 1-shot Governor from Blue Team, has been lynched Day 5.
GuyInFreezer (Katarina), a 1-shot Conditional Vigilante from Blue Team, has been slained Night 5.
-[Jess]- (Ashe), a 2-shot Global Tracker from Purple Team, has been slained Night 5.

Removed from the game
Heart of Gold, Malady, Deathfire Grasp, and Oracle's Elixir

Sample PMs

Blue Team wrote:

Greetings, Summoner. Welcome to Summoners Rift.
You are Aatrox from the Blue Team.
Your abilities have been removed because Rito. However, you still have your opinion to share and your vote to help lynch someone.
You win when the Purple Team have been eliminated.

Purple Team wrote:

Greetings, Summoner. Welcome to Summoners Rift.
You are Zyra from the Purple Team.
Since you are from the Purple Team, you are unaffected by the patch. You know your team which means Purple Team may communicate here.
Each night, Purple Team may perform a kill on someone. Only one member may perform the kill on that night.
Additionally, you have your opinion and your vote just like the members of the Blue Team.
You win when you control half of the votes.
Topic Starter
Navizel
Rules

General
1. Do not delete or edit any of your posts.
2. Do not quote any PM from the moderator. Paraphrasing is fine but take caution when using it as well.
3. Do not discuss ongoing games.
4. Do not communicate outside of the thread unless your role allows you to do so.
5. Trashtalking are acceptable at a certain level. Homophobic slurs, racism, personal attacks and grudges, and the likes are not acceptable. Attack their playstyle, not their identity.
6. Moderator's color is blue. Do not use it. Any other color is fine.
7. Violating the rules above may either result to a force replace or a modkill though a warning might come first. It is best for you to not do them.
8. If you are unsure about something or if I made any mistakes, feel free to PM the moderator or state your case in the thread using the @mod with the bold tag.
9. Changes in the rules may happen. It will be announced in the thread if it did.
10. Lastly, have fun. Make mafia a beautiful place for everyone. You should play to win too.

Voting and Lynching
1. Votes should be stated in bold such as Vote: Navizel. The mod is deathproof though!
2. Unvote is not necessary to change your vote. That being said, it would help the moderator.
3. Votes not following the required format are not counted. Same goes with votes within quotes.
4. Acronyms and shortened names, e.g. Nav, are fine as long as they do not cause any confusion and are comprehensible. Otherwise, they will be ignored.
5. Alternatively, players can vote for a no lynch. Vote: No Lynch is how one should do it.
6. A lynch will happen if a player reached 50% + 1 votes. Only 50% of votes is needed for a no lynch to happen.
7. When a lynch has occured, the game enters twilight phase. During this time, players and the lynchee may continue posting until the moderator posts the lynch scene. No one may post after this.
8. Dead players may post a single post after their death. The post should not contain any game-related information.

Activity and Deadlines
1. Day time consists of 7 days. Night consists of 30 hours.
2. During the day, a player will get a prod if the player has not posted for 36 hours. Players may request a prod if another player has not posted for 36 hours.
3. If a player has been prodded 3 times, they will be force replaced or will be modkilled.
4. Players may request V/LA if they are going to be gone for 24 hours or more. V/LA should not be longer than 5 days. Consider finding for a replacement if that is the case.
5. During the night, any player with night actions may submit and change their night actions as many times as necessary. The latest action will be accepted. Not submitting any night action will result in a No Action.
6. Deadlines may be extended depending on the circumstances. Deadline may be given upon request.
GuyInFreezer
I would join but I have absolutely no knowledge of this game except Katherina LeBlanc or whoever she is and that's because it was a username of someone in MS.
Topic Starter
Navizel
I don't think League knowledge is required. It's likely that the League part is just flavor.
Birdy
/in
sLaiNi
/in

Mid or leave
I was first anyway, no matter what you say n00bs

(Pm comes at any point today)
-[Jess]-
/in

I have never play LoL but I know the jokes of LoL,Is that weird ?
MrVaL_old
/in

slaini forces me :'D
Setsuen
/in to troll people with CC.
Hika
in.
Topic Starter
Navizel
After all the player slots have been filled and if there are still players who haven't submitted their choices, I will assign a random champion to those who haven't yet.
MBomb
/in
Ace Timing
/in for keks
sLaiNi
Come on guys, just 3 (?) more :3
Birdy
Dunno if there even are 3 more active Mafia players on this site.
Setsuen
Do it like Epic Mafia sandbox lobby. Recruit main lobby noobs and then policy lynch them off.
In this case recruit noobs from other mafia site and then policy them off.
Topic Starter
Navizel
I'll give it some more time. I'll probably reduce it into 9p if no more joined. It's a upick anyway
Skullmaster4
/in
Yeah, I know I'm a nub with no posts.
I'm a mafia player from another site, if your wondering.
Topic Starter
Navizel
two more yess
sLaiNi

Skullmaster4 wrote:

/in
Yeah, I know I'm a nub with no posts.
I'm a mafia player from another site, if your wondering.
Welcome then :3
show more