forum

Tamiyasu Tomoe - Dakko Shite Gyu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vicho
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on miércoles, 02 de febrero de 2011 at 22:49:37

Artist: Tamiyasu Tomoe
Title: Dakko Shite Gyu!
Source: Dakko Shite Gyu! ~Ore no Yome wa Dakimakura~
Tags: Tactics Latte xierbaliti KenezzEdward Aenna Nanji Tonari no Yome wo Aise
BPM: 176
Filesize: 16831kb
Play Time: 02:11
Difficulties Available:
  1. Aenna (4,84 stars, 504 notes)
  2. Easy xier (1,29 stars, 113 notes)
  3. Hard (4,83 stars, 445 notes)
  4. Kenezz's Normal (3,17 stars, 169 notes)
Download: Tamiyasu Tomoe - Dakko Shite Gyu!
Download: Tamiyasu Tomoe - Dakko Shite Gyu! (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Opening of the PC Game "Dakko Shite Gyu! ~Ore no Yome wa Dakimakura~"

Easy xier: 100%
Kenezz's Normal: 100%
Hard: 100%
Aenna: 100%
SB by Kotomi-chan (only a try, not finished) : http://puu.sh/Jlw
aesopl19193
star :)
h3k1ru
:)
xScarlet_old
Star~
Frill
god
ElxBeta
Nice map, good luck with it.
Aenna
dNextGen
WARNING: Explicit scenes 16+
sounds cool

hope to see some H scene in the map :3
gowww
8-)
Kenezz
xierbaliti
finished :D

-Hard-
AR-1? seems too fast in Hard diff >_>

-Normal-

01:41:170 (3) - 1 grid left?

Download: Tamiyasu Tomoe - Dakko Shite Gyu! ~Nanji Tonari no Yome wo Aise~ (Vicho-kun) [Easy xier].osu
Doomsday
Hey :)

1. Timing looks fine to me
[EASY XIER]

Lookin' good. 'tis a nice easy

[KENEZZ'S NORMAL] (Sounds like it should be called "Kenezz'es Normal" Just thought I'd mention that)

It works as a Normal (abeit quite a hard one), and is nice overall, and it has some nice patterns, but it's still stuck on horizontal and vertical lines too much. All those straight lines get boring fast. Placing beats in other, more interesting patterns would work well with this. It's a good start, but it could use a little more variation.

01:21:739 (1,1) - I dunno, but I think that spinner starts too early. It feels odd. I'd start it at 01:23:273 instead. You can fill the little gap that would leave with something if you want.
02:09:807 (1) - Make this 1/1 smaller? (Drag the spinner end to the white tick just before it).

[HARD]

This one was pretty fun. Overmapped in spots, but nothing to really spoil it.

00:35:716 (6,7,8,9,1,2,3) - A tiny gripe, but I don't think this little spacing increase works. There isn't much reason to have it here, so could you switch to the normal spacing here?
00:38:955 (9,10,11,12) - ^
00:50:886 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Apart from one long note, this bunch of beats aren't mapped to anything. That, and this is supposed to be the calmer bit of the song. Perhaps you could put a long slider in here to go with the long note? Just an idea~

[AENNA'S INSANE]

Kinda like Hard, except much more overmapped (11 million is 2 minutes. jeez). But it still manages to be fun though. Kinda like a Gladi/Lesjuh map except with big circles. Its not often I like maps this overmapped. Still has some dodgy jumps though.

00:35:034 (1,2,3) - Sure, it looks nice, but this jump feels awkward to play because of how sudden it is. Could you remove them? Or just rearrange it so you don't have to use such sudden random jumps?
01:21:739 (1,2,3) - ^

This one surprised me. Usually when I mod maps with Good Easy/Normal diffs but overmapped Insane's, I usually say Insane spoiled it, but in this one, I actually liked the overmapped Insane. It isn't amazing, but it was fun. Good job :)

You get a star from me
Kenezz
Topic Starter
Vicho

Doomsday wrote:

[HARD]

This one was pretty fun. Overmapped in spots, but nothing to really spoil it.

00:35:716 (6,7,8,9,1,2,3) - A tiny gripe, but I don't think this little spacing increase works. There isn't much reason to have it here, so could you switch to the normal spacing here? Changed~
00:38:955 (9,10,11,12) - ^ Fixed
00:50:886 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Apart from one long note, this bunch of beats aren't mapped to anything. That, and this is supposed to be the calmer bit of the song. Perhaps you could put a long slider in here to go with the long note? Just an idea~ Hmm, I don't like the idea, but thx :3

This one surprised me. Usually when I mod maps with Good Easy/Normal diffs but overmapped Insane's, I usually say Insane spoiled it, but in this one, I actually liked the overmapped Insane. It isn't amazing, but it was fun. Good job :) <3

You get a star from me Thx :3
Aenna
Verdisphena
Star por el insane y video :3
Doomsday
Also, I dunno if someone's already told you this since then, since a bunch of people in #modhelp were talking about it, but i'm pretty sure that video is too suggestive. sure, you warned about it, but that doesn't make up for it being pretty much hentai on it's own. No way would I want to see a ranked map with that in it. I didn't download the video when I first modded it so I didn't know. :(

So yeah, I'd delete that video if you're looking to get this ranked.
Shiro
Remember that all these are suggestions and feel free to ignore any of them. Major issues are in bold.

General
Why is there Cyborg in the tags ?
The video is too suggestive in my opinion (especially near the end). Consider removing it.

Hard:
00:15:091 (12,1) - This jump is too unexpected. (don't forget to make 00:15:944 (1,2) - symmetrical)
00:17:136 (3,4) - I'd consider this a spacing issue rather than a jump. Make 4 closer to 3.
00:26:000 (1,2) - This jump is too unexpected.

Easy xier:
Call this xierbaliti's Easy ?
I think there are too many stacks in this diff. Stacks are really hard to play for new players because they won't know when to hit the notes and still aren't used to calculating the timing based on approach circle speed.
00:09:807 (1) - Too soon after the note ?

Kenezz's Normal
00:36:568 (5,6,1) - Stacked notes with different rhythms are too confusing for new/somewhat new players. Unstack ?

Aenna's Insane
Technically fine.
xierbaliti

Odaril wrote:

Easy xier:
I think there are too many stacks in this diff. Stacks are really hard to play for new players because they won't know when to hit the notes and still aren't used to calculating the timing based on approach circle speed.
00:09:807 (1) - Too soon after the note ?
It's easy enough imo ;_;

EDIT:666th post
Nakagawa-Kanon
star
show more