forum

[Archived] Osu not showing some diffs

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Consolation
Everytime I download a map and play it once, osu seems to delete half the diffs in the song. If I don't play a map at all, it removes all the diffs from my library. I checked my osu directory and the maps and diffs are still there.

I am using osu beta currently, but used cuttingedge for a while with the same effect. Also, I can't seem to be able to switch back to stable as every time I try, it says an error has occurred.

If anyone has a solution to this,... pls
osu! version: 20150924.4beta
Trosk-
Check that you didn't move this option.

Topic Starter
Consolation
It is at 0 to 10+ already.
Trosk-
Then, make sure that you have the listing sort and group like this, to see the complete mapsets:

If they are not there even with those sorting options, probably your database has some kind of problem. Close osu!, go to your osu! installation folder, search the "osu!.db" archive and move it out of the folder, after that, open osu! again. All beatmaps in your Songs folder will be processed again in order to create a new database, so, it could take a bit of time, depending on the amount of beatmaps and your PC.
Mikatsu
I also have tried refreshing database option, but still, it seems like I don't have most of the "Foreground eclipse" diffs. This happens only specifically to that artist.
Dntm8kmeeatu

Mikatsu wrote:

I also have tried refreshing database option, but still, it seems like I don't have most of the "Foreground eclipse" diffs. This happens only specifically to that artist.

Please make sure you haven't messed with this option

If you are still requiring assistance, make a new thread instead of bumping old resolved ones.