forum

[Archived] How do you stack/pile notes in the editor?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
golberg51
Problem Details:So it's pretty common to see notes "stacked" or "piled" up exactly on top of each other on most beatmaps, that's what i'm trying to do, but when i try to stack the circle notes, they end up like pic below

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

as you can see they aren't exactly piled up on top of eachother, they slighty start to go down after the first note, and when i try to pile them up, they seem to automatically move away. i know there's probably a key i'm missing or something so i can stack them up, this cant be that complicated, but this is literally my first time mapping and i cant seem to find the solution in the editor

thanks in advance :D

osu! version: 20150901 (latest)
VeilStar
Disable this setting in the editor if you don't want to see it.

Stacking leniency can be controlled in the song setup.
Topic Starter
golberg51

VeilStar wrote:

Disable this setting in the editor if you don't want to see it.

Stacking leniency can be controlled in the song setup.

Hi, i disabled the stacking option in the editor and changed the stack laniency to 10, and inmediatly i was able to stack the notes the way i wanted

however, when i test the beatmap, it's still not stacking correctly

am i still doing something wrong? i'm using Crtl+arrow keys to move the notes so i can stack them better but it's still not working as intended.
Bara-
This is intended, and can ONLY be changed by Stack Leniency 0, which is unrankable
You need to manually edit the .osu file which is only allowed for SV/Storyboarding/AudioLeadIn