forum

[Archived] Problem with Osu tablet skipping win 10

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lward53
Problem Details:
Tablet skips when i goto the left of the screen (Happens outside of osu too.) Not sure how to fix it.
I'm using Windows 10 with all updates installed. Not sure if 10 caused it.
I'm using the OSU! Tablet haven't dropped or spilled anything on it.
I play 1080x1920 Borderless

Same issue on OTHER windows 10 computer (no others to test.)
Video or screenshot showing the problem:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aT-azcP ... e=youtu.be

osu! version: 20150929.3cuttingedge
Trosk-
Do you have any driver or software installed for this tablet? If so, try to uninstall them. It's not really recommended to use them, because someversions of them can cause really weird problems.

If it does the same after uninstalling drivers and restarting your PC, try to change the USB port where you have it plugged, just in case. If after that is still doing it, would be nice to test it in another PC if you have the possibility, to see if it's actually a hardware issue.
Topic Starter
Lward53

Trosk- wrote:

Do you have any driver or software installed for this tablet? If so, try to uninstall them. It's not really recommended to use them, because someversions of them can cause really weird problems.

If it does the same after uninstalling drivers and restarting your PC, try to change the USB port where you have it plugged, just in case. If after that is still doing it, would be nice to test it in another PC if you have the possibility, to see if it's actually a hardware issue.

I didn't. But i just now (After skimming) Downloaded the Hulion 420 Blazit Drivers, No change.

Uninstalled them promptly after not working, Still no change.

I already mentioned trying another computer, Same issue. Have tried different USB's too.
VeilStar
Sounds like a faulty tablet, in which case there's nothing we really do for you here.
You might want to see if you can get a replacement. (Contact osustore@ppy.sh.)
Topic Starter
Lward53
I've had it for a while, ppy probably wont replace it 29/05/2015

Worked grat when i got it, Stopped using it for a bit about a month, Plugged it in to day, And while it still works it has a spot where it skips. I mean fro osuing it doesn't really affect me since its over to a spot where not many notes hit, But you know....

If it pleads my case any i play hover, And never tap with it. The pen has a small crack up the side, But i've never dropped it. So not sure where that came from.