forum

Disable mouse movement, but keep mouse clicks

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +49
Topic Starter
RebornMAC
As subject says, it would be nice to see a feature where you can bind z/x to your left/right mouse button, and to disable the mouse movement.

This would be beneficial for tablet users. 8-)
Zetta
Supporting this so lefties like PeaceMAC can play Osu with a tablet. :>

There's no reason not to implement this.
Topic Starter
RebornMAC
Thank you Zetta, and yes, I'm a southpaw.
Sander-Don
i'm not a big osu! standard player, BUT! this would be quite beneficial to tablet users on standard mode, i agree, PeaceMAC. this should be a feature. :3
awp

PeaceMAC wrote:

As subject says, it would be nice to see a feature where you can bind z/x to your left/right mouse button,
you don't need osu! for this
peppy
Wait, either I'm missing something or you are; what does this achieve that can't be done currently?
Sup A Noob
I don't understand. What's the aim of this implementation?
Zekira
From what I understand:

-Disable mouse movement BUT
-left/right mouse buttons still usable

It's probably because he holds the tablet in his left hand, which would then mean the tablet is at the left of his keyboard. Then his arms are just like mine where they hate each other so he actually can't hold the keyboard with his right hand, and is thus holding the mouse instead.
peppy
Aha, I missed the part about movement.
Topic Starter
RebornMAC

Zekira wrote:

From what I understand:

-Disable mouse movement BUT
-left/right mouse buttons still usable

It's probably because he holds the tablet in his left hand, which would then mean the tablet is at the left of his keyboard. Then his arms are just like mine where they hate each other so he actually can't hold the keyboard with his right hand, and is thus holding the mouse instead.
Exactly what Zekira said, personally I hate z/x, much more accustom to using the mouse, and w/ the tablet in my left hand, i'd still like to click with my right.

Edit/

awp, yeah you're right ( wasn't aware of the app, but thank you ) , but I'm here to suggest a feature for osu!.

The purpose of this feature would be, basically, to benefit lefties like myself that use a tablet.

Also, no deny this feature would be like neglecting the lefties that play the game , QQ
Topic Starter
RebornMAC
up
Derekku
There's no need to bump (especially if peppy has already responded [multiple times] to your thread). :c
Garven
Maybe there is. q:

This'd be nice for me as I have a really weird set up for tablet. I'm wrting with my left, click on the mouse with my right. I usually end up having to tape something over the laser in put on the mouse or try to force myself to be still (which doesn't tend to work well) while playing. Anyway, I would definitely appreciate a toggle to disable mouse movement like the toggle for disabling mouse buttons!
Sonnyc
Omg a 4 years bump, but I think this is a nice idea!
[ Darling ]
Bumb it up bois!!
techno3452
I think this will be benficial for guys like you. But rip anyways. Good idea tho. :) :D