forum

[Archived] My osu is broken someone help!!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ONANI_KING
Problem Details:
Osu! has no sounds. Clicking on the beat doesnt work, it only miss or give me 100, teiko button doesnt seem to work at all, even the Auto and Relax are missing. However, the button for mania seems to be fine.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

https://youtu.be/5DtzVbhsDzA

osu! version: 20150901 (latest)
VeilStar
Do you have the correct sound device selected in the options menu?

It seems like something's seriously wrong with your audio drivers. Re-install them and see how that works out.
Faustas156

VeilStar wrote:

It seems like something's seriously wrong with your audio drivers. Re-install them and see how that works out.
Confirm it. I've never seen this whole problem before the auto and relax are totally broken.
Topic Starter
ONANI_KING
Yeah the sound device is correct but still no sounds and everything is broken beside mania and catch the beat... :(
Topic Starter
ONANI_KING

Faustas156 wrote:

VeilStar wrote:

Confirm it. I've never seen this whole problem before the auto and relax are totally broken.
Even the Auto is missing
Trosk-
Did you actually do what VeilStar said above?

VeilStar wrote:

Uninstall and install again your audio drivers please. Also, try to change to another version of them if it's still not working after reinstalling.
Topic Starter
ONANI_KING

Trosk- wrote:

Did you actually do what VeilStar said above?

VeilStar wrote:

Uninstall and install again your audio drivers please. Also, try to change to another version of them if it's still not working after reinstalling.
Still not working even after uninstalling and installing new ones
TheVileOne
Does your device work anywhere else? Your sound device doesn't sound functional. osu! detects it, but it isn't producing any sounds.