forum

Waterflame - Final Battle

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Arphimigon
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 16 December 2015 at 16:19:32

Artist: Waterflame
Title: Final Battle
Tags: hero boss finale electronic fb comfywolf
BPM: 145
Filesize: 7272kb
Play Time: 05:12
Difficulties Available:
  1. Magic Pixel (5.46 stars, 1244 notes)
Download: Waterflame - Final Battle
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
"Our hero leaves the village up north. To end this, once and for all."

SB by ComfyWolf please check it out at least once!

Icon History
: HappyRocket88
#1: HappyRocket88
#2: Krfawy
: Secretpipe
: MillhioreF and diraimur
(second round)
#1: MillhioreF
#2: Krfawy
: Secretpipe
Shiro

first A pass sup
diraimur
best acc

also

Arphimigon wrote:

Current C rankers - MrSergio, diraimur
Current B rankers - ketchup, Arphimigon, Antares-, Sharkie, [-obee58-]
Current A rankers - Shiro
Current S rankers -
Current SS rankers - inb4 never coceiezi
Current HR passers - inb4 never coceiezi
fixd
Topic Starter
Arphimigon

diraimur wrote:

i hope you getband from this uso! game because your maps are not worthy of uso! quality

also

Arphimigon wrote:

Current C rankers - MrSergio, diraimur
Current B rankers - ketchup, Arphimigon, Antares-, Sharkie, [-obee58-]
Current A rankers - Shiro
Current S rankers -
Current SS rankers - inb4 never coceiezi
Current HR passers - inb4 never coceiezi
Will fix and also add:
"Current DTHR SS passers - cockizi"
Topic Starter
Arphimigon
Oops double post
Hpocks

Godaamit Arph! Lower that CS now!
Topic Starter
Arphimigon

Xpockets wrote:

fite me cs6
Hpocks

Arphimigon wrote:

Xpockets wrote:

fite me cs6
Your CS is so crappy, I thoought you were doing an "Irres Premiere" map

BURn'D m9
Topic Starter
Arphimigon

Xpockets wrote:

Your CS is so crappy, I thoought you were doing an "Irres Premiere"map
if u want cs7 i can add it
Hpocks

Arphimigon wrote:

Xpockets wrote:

Your CS is so crappy, I thoought you were doing an "Irres Premiere"map
if u want cs7 i can add it
Stop bluffing, you know the map will suck if you do that.
It would only hurt yourself
Hpocks
Mod

General: CS is too low

"Finale"Diff
The jumps are too hard for cs7

Kudosu plz
Topic Starter
Arphimigon

Xpockets wrote:

Mod
General: CS is too low
"Finale"Diff
The jumps are too hard for cs7
Kudosu plz

Xpockets wrote:

too hard

Xpockets wrote:

cs7
Did u say CS7 was hard?
U want sum
1v1 me on Anemone
Hpocks

Arphimigon wrote:

U want sum
Yes.
Kudosu plz
Topic Starter
Arphimigon
I can't believe I did that.
Now make a useful post.
Hpocks
Please put it back to cs 5.7

Is that useful D:
Topic Starter
Arphimigon

Xpockets wrote:

Please put it back to cs 5.7
Is that useful D:
nop but will do anyway probs
Sharkie
[Diff Thingy]
I'm really lazy pls dont hate me ;w;

00:08:796 (2) - I think it would flow better if you rotate this slider 15 degrees clockwise, while keeping the same x and y value.
00:25:624 (3,1,2) - This linearity at different distances really doesn't play well in my opinion. If they were equal distance however, the movement the player would feel more natural.
00:46:038 (4,5) - I think it would play better if you ctrl+g these you, and it would be, in my opinion, more fun because there is a different use of angles. Whilst having slider end 3 and 4 be a smaller distance than 4 to 5.
03:00:520 (1,2,1,2) - I'd space these out more idk lulz
03:05:486 (1,2,3,4) - ^
03:12:107 (1,2,3,4) -
03:27:831 (1,2) - I'd switch these two on the timeline. I think it feels less forced imo.
04:22:865 (2,3,4,1) - nice.
04:56:520 (2,3) - please ctrl+g these. The angles beforehand, although create circular flow, feel really poorly to play.

I like it, not much to say.
9/10
Not enough overlapping. ayylamayo.
Topic Starter
Arphimigon

Sharkie wrote:

[Diff Thingy]
I'm really lazy pls dont hate me ;w;

00:08:796 (2) - I think it would flow better if you rotate this slider 15 degrees clockwise, while keeping the same x and y value. it plays differently to my intention, but done
00:25:624 (3,1,2) - This linearity at different distances really doesn't play well in my opinion. If they were equal distance however, the movement the player would feel more natural. This is kept due to screenzoning, snapping at that end feels pretty natural to me as it is near the side and my wrist moves differently.
00:46:038 (4,5) - I think it would play better if you ctrl+g these you, and it would be, in my opinion, more fun because there is a different use of angles. Whilst having slider end 3 and 4 be a smaller distance than 4 to 5. This isnt 100% what you asked, but its a change
03:00:520 (1,2,1,2) - I'd space these out more idk lulz agreed, fits nicer
03:05:486 (1,2,3,4) - ^
03:12:107 (1,2,3,4) - not agreed, these dont have as much emphasis as the top one mentioned. they have the NCs removed and lower spacing as there is less kick to them
03:27:831 (1,2) - I'd switch these two on the timeline. I think it feels less forced imo. it plays differently, not better. Yours is more simple, with a triangular flow instead of snappy, however I want snappy flow here in order to make the section feel more pressuring, as that is one of the main aspects of the map
04:22:865 (2,3,4,1) - nice. <3
04:56:520 (2,3) - please ctrl+g these. The angles beforehand, although create circular flow, feel really poorly to play. I feel you on so many different levels, however I have to disagree as the last flows had enough angle in them to keep track of your cursor, and squares are much harder to do so. I feel as though with the direction change it helps me keep track of where I am with the direction change. If it wasn't for that, I'd probably ctrl-g it.

Not enough overlapping. D:
Thanks for the first mod yo!
Azalea-
too lazy to format
1v1 me
red is shit I highly recommend you to do
General:
custom hitsounds/storyboard? (optional)
Only Diff:
00:18:313 (1,2,3,4) - move two and three down a bit a move three a little to the left so it flows better
00:33:210 (1) - move this slider up and right a bit so its more jumpy and flows better
00:44:796 (1) - replace the slider with hit circles or more preferably make it faster
00:45:486 (2) - there is no notable beat here
01:07:969 (1,2) - put these sliders farther apart or make them faster (not shorter in duration) to make this part more fun
01:17:072 (4) - make this slider the same duration as the other ones and make the ending quiet and have a hit circle on the 4/6th tick so its more 2014
01:24:934 (4,5) - make this a slider?
01:32:382 (7) - make this end where the 4th hit object of the same combo is
01:47:693 (1,1) - add three hit circles in between sort of like this

03:22:038 (1,2,3) - not sure what part of the beat you are trying to map
04:14:175 (5) - faster slider pls
04:39:831 (1,2,3,1) - would be nice to make the first slider slow and have it speed up a bit each slider
04:56:382 (1,2,3,4) - make this a triangle with 4 in the center of it
---
overall awesome map.
i had to be nit-picky to even get any points other than the red one, lol.
have a star.
also 4:56's combo is cancerous.
Topic Starter
Arphimigon
red = no
blue = maybe
green = yes

feloxi wrote:

00:18:313 (1,2,3,4) - move two and three down a bit a move three a little to the left so it flows better It plays fine now but I guess that plays nicely too, sure.
00:33:210 (1) - move this slider up and right a bit so its more jumpy and flows better that reverses the desired effect you asked for in my eyes
00:44:796 (1) - replace the slider with hit circles or more preferably make it faster no reason to make it faster, due to the same sound in all parts of the slider it feels reasonable to have the slider here as a short pause in all the jumping with a simple reverse
00:45:486 (2) - there is no notable beat here I see what you mean, however due to consistent and simple rhythms this feels much more natural to play with it there. I'll think about changing, however for now it is actually easier with it there. also due to the Phoneme Restoration Effect there naturally sounds like there is a sound here when there isn't too, blame your auditory cortex but I'll even use science on my side to make rhythms that feel good to the player
01:07:969 (1,2) - put these sliders farther apart or make them faster (not shorter in duration) to make this part more fun i thought this small change in angling was fun! oh well. I don't want high spacing as the pitch of the second slider is actually lower than the first, but I might move a little more.
01:17:072 (4) - make this slider the same duration as the other ones and make the ending quiet and have a hit circle on the 4/6th tick so its more 2014goes against the obvious instrumental and simplest playing rhythm done here
01:24:934 (4,5) - make this a slider? originally was a slider, but due to the net note being a higher intensity than the one before and its nature to want to be clicked, was stopped from being a slider.
01:32:382 (7) - make this end where the 4th hit object of the same combo is This was how it also was originally, but due to increasing pitch, the spacing was increased. I'm very fond of pitch-to-spacing relevancy.
01:47:693 (1,1) - add three hit circles in between sort of like this
way too inaudible to be hit as a main playing rhythm here. The other time I added a note in to be a filelr is due to simplicity and easy rhythm compared to the previous parts of the map,
03:22:038 (1,2,3) - not sure what part of the beat you are trying to map i dont know how to respond to this, since all the instruments in this are basically one and this feels like the simplest playing rhythm here
04:14:175 (5) - faster slider pls playing with SV when it hardly needs to be isnt nice on the player, also this isnt realllllly emphasised to the other sounds.
04:39:831 (1,2,3,1) - would be nice to make the first slider slow and have it speed up a bit each slider as much as that is a good iddea, this map isn't based around quirky SV changes at all, its about beat pressure. so what wouldve been a better response is to make the distancing lower for each slider, that of which I will do.
04:56:382 (1,2,3,4) - make this a triangle with 4 in the center of it 4 isnt less pressured than the last notes, so adding less spacing to it would be a bad idea (yeah there is more angle but with all the angle play in this map that kinda is easy to hit but I might make it so 4 is outside the triangle into a diamond shape sooner or later
also 4:56's combo is cancerous. yeah rip inb4 remap
thanks for the second mod
show more