forum

[Archived] Score problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Boigami
can someone please explain to me why i didn't beat my highscore on a song (mania player btw) even though i had rainbow300: 258, 300: 191, 200: 50, 100: 5, 50: 2, miss: 5 and on my highscore i had rainbow300: 224, 300: 205, 200: 60, 100: 8, 50: 2, miss: 12 (and i know it doesn't matter for the score, but i had 321 combo on the new score, and 241 on the previous highscore, so there is absolutely nothing that explains this problem) It's not the first time it has happened to me either :/
edwardnunezw
Same thing here i have tried at least 7 times to beat my highscore and it keeps it at the lowest score i got when i know i beat it by alot its not the first time it has happened and it needs to be fixed X( :cry: >:(
Kyozoru
Can you screenshot?
Topic Starter
Boigami
i remember it was some super complicated process to post an image on osu! forums, and i'm not quite sure how it works lol

but i understand you edwardnunezw, that's really annoying :| xD

oh well i guess we just have to deal with it for now, though i guess i should be happy with mania 'cause the standard mod is waay more unreliable, the other day i saw a player who had 99.9% on a song and had an A
TheVileOne
Combo doesn't really indicate performance in mania. Your score will fluctuate based on where you get 200 or lower. you will get punished, which will make objects hit after worth less points.

Posting an image from the game is as easy as pressing shift 12 and linking the image here.