forum

[Archived] I cant spectate and watch replays

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Thunder_Shoot
Hey could someone Help me I dont know why but I cant watch replays or spectate other players and I why I reinstaled Osu but it didnt helped me.

osu! version: 20150901 (latest)
MillhioreF
Are you sure you're actually logged in? I can't imagine how this could happen otherwise.
Topic Starter
Thunder_Shoot
Yes i am logged in but every time I try to watch someone or a replay the game loads but it doesnt start
Trosk-

Thunder_Shoot wrote:

every time I try to watch someone or a replay the game loads but it doesnt start
Are you meaning that osu! is getting stuck loading the map when you try to watch a replay or spectate someone? Or what is happening?

Would be nice if you could record a little video.
Topic Starter
Thunder_Shoot
its that but i cant record it sry my pc would not handle it
MillhioreF
Can you play maps normally if you're not spectating others? Are you able to watch your own replays if so?
Topic Starter
Thunder_Shoot
I can play my maps but cant spectate others or watch any replays ever time I try i must restart osu
Kyozoru
Maybe you don't have the map? Did you reinstall the game? when you play multi and play the map there, you can't watch your replay in solo mode
Topic Starter
Thunder_Shoot
I am supporter and I reinstaled osu twice
VeilStar
I'm having a hard time imaging what the issue could be.
Could you record a video of the issue? If that's not possible screenshots are always welcome aswell.
Topic Starter
Thunder_Shoot
Im trying now to spectate and the loading circle changes the colors all the time but nothing hapens
Topic Starter
Thunder_Shoot
It's still loading
TheVileOne
Loading runs on a different thread. you should still be able to hit escape.

I have a hard time wrapping my head around how you could have any form of online streaming and can submit scores and have this issue.
Topic Starter
Thunder_Shoot
I must restart the game escape doesn't work I don't know why
Topic Starter
Thunder_Shoot
I have another problem I cant play on Beta and cutting edge :( :cry:
Doomsday is Bad

Thunder_Shoot wrote:

I must restart the game escape doesn't work I don't know why
Press ALT+F4 once (when you are stuck). This has bailed me out of being stuck loading a lot.
TheVileOne
Meh there is a short amount of time in which input doesn't respond. This shouldn't be too hard to fix.
Topic Starter
Thunder_Shoot
I must buy a new PC
TheVileOne
That's probably not necessary. Although your issue sounds pretty unique. Maybe we can figure something on if you get on our slack to do some troubleshooting.