forum

[Web] Have winning badges link to winning play

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +8
Topic Starter
abraker
Instead of searching for the multiplayer tournament match, just go to the player's profile, and click on the badge. There the player can see the multiplayer stats like on any room link. These stats should be preserved for historical purposes, so it wouldn't expire like every other multiplayer webpage.
[MTF] Wolfette

abraker wrote:

Instead of searching for the multiplayer tournament match, just go to the player's profile, and click on the badge. There the player can see the multiplayer stats like on any room link. These stats should be preserved for historical purposes, so it wouldn't expire like every other multiplayer webpage.
Going further on this, I think there should be a multiplayer wins / losses stay on your profile, with a badge of different rankings depending on how many wins you have. A win loss ratio could also be added.
Saltssaumure

abraker wrote:

Sounds good!

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

Going further on this, I think there should be a multiplayer wins / losses stay on your profile, with a badge of different rankings depending on how many wins you have. A win loss ratio could also be added.
I think most people play multi casually, not to win. Adding this ratio would be detrimental as it would encourage people to leave multis if the next song/map is one they're unfamiliar with, in order to preserve their win/loss ratio.
[MTF] Wolfette

Saltssaumure wrote:

abraker wrote:

Sounds good!

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

I think most people play multi casually, not to win. Adding this ratio would be detrimental as it would encourage people to leave multis if the next song/map is one they're unfamiliar with, in order to preserve their win/loss ratio.
Maybe leaving the game could count as a loss to discourage that from happening? Idk how to think up a solution to that problem
Topic Starter
abraker

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

A win loss ratio could also be added.
I believe this is outside the scope of this request