forum

Steve Conte - Stray (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Heldrith
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on poniedziałek, 9 grudnia 2019 at 05:38:57

Artist: Steve Conte
Title: Stray (TV Size)
Source: Wolf's Rain [ウルフズ・レイン]
Tags: Wolf's Rain ウルフズ・レイン Urufuzu rein Opening op OST Theme Steve Conte Stray Soundtrack
BPM: 103
Filesize: 24376kb
Play Time: 01:24
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,16 stars, 64 notes)
  2. Hard (3,03 stars, 168 notes)
  3. Normal (1,98 stars, 110 notes)
  4. Raving Easy (1,98 stars, 113 notes)
  5. Raving Hard (3,46 stars, 178 notes)
  6. Raving Normal (2,49 stars, 143 notes)
Download: Steve Conte - Stray (TV Size)
Download: Steve Conte - Stray (TV Size) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
~Beatmap ready to play~
My 2nd beatmap
Mods and GD still welcomed
------------------------
Words of gratitude for testing and modding to:
fighterst
SamanDragneel
Mrs Sophia
zxoe
smallfish985
Mrs Sophia
Hello!

General
Offset is a bit f'ed. You got 4 different :o Try to fix this.
Skins is okay but words are as black as numbers and it's hard to make out.

Easy Diff
00:32:435 - This spinner is a bit weird. I paste you this from the wikia.
Once the spinner is complete, they will be most probably disoriented and wondering where their cursor is. This is the reason why if you have a spinner in the middle of a mapped phrase, you should allow for as much time as possible for recovery. A good rule of thumb is 3-4 beats after a spinner, but this can vary depending on BPM. Mappers are also encouraged to place notes/sliders within the center of the play field once a spinner has ended.
00:37:240 - Moved this to x:179 y:305 because of aesthetics.
00:45:102 - Moved this to x:72 y:244 because of aesthetics.

Normal Diff
00:43:355 - I think this circle would be better placed in x:432 y:176
00:45:102 - Moving this to x:64 y:184 because of aesthetics.

Hard Diff
Circle size has to be 4 or 5. https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Hard

Good luck!
Topic Starter
Heldrith

Mrs Sophia wrote:

Hello!

General
Offset is a bit f'ed. You got 4 different :o Try to fix this.
Skins is okay but words are as black as numbers and it's hard to make out.

Easy Diff
00:32:435 - This spinner is a bit weird. I paste you this from the wikia.
Once the spinner is complete, they will be most probably disoriented and wondering where their cursor is. This is the reason why if you have a spinner in the middle of a mapped phrase, you should allow for as much time as possible for recovery. A good rule of thumb is 3-4 beats after a spinner, but this can vary depending on BPM. Mappers are also encouraged to place notes/sliders within the center of the play field once a spinner has ended.
00:37:240 - Moved this to x:179 y:305 because of aesthetics.
00:45:102 - Moved this to x:72 y:244 because of aesthetics.

Normal Diff
00:43:355 - I think this circle would be better placed in x:432 y:176
00:45:102 - Moving this to x:64 y:184 because of aesthetics.

Hard Diff
Circle size has to be 4 or 5. https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Hard

Good luck!
Hello Mrs Sophia! Thank you very much for modding!
I couldn't move some circles as you advised, because of stack leniency option, but what I could I changed~
Offset I cleaned too. Seems I forgot to delete some when I was making changes ^^'
In Hard difficulty I changed circle size to 4.
About spinner in Easy mode. I don't know what you mean. If you mean that
1. there is too less of time to recovery after spinner in easy mode or
2. I should move it somehow?
So I made it start little earlier. I hope it's good now.
As for numbers I made glow brighter ;3
Yeen
Ah, how problems come and go throughout time! I'd love to mod this map, maybe even make a difficulty of my own, but I'm going to need you to promise me to fix your bpm and offset first. I took ten minutes to locate the proper place/bpm to start your essential metronome. The bpm is--god-not 206... we aren't raving here, but 103 bpm, and your offset is 63441 (could have probably offset earlier but you don't really start with your notes until this part, so BPM is pointless) or @ 00:14:789. Please apply this to your beat-map and fix all the notes accordingly!

I'd even go so far as to advise you to start over, now that it's been a collection of months since you first conceived this beat-map.

Wolf's Rain was awesome, and I'd love to see Stray ranked&approved, but you have a long road ahead of you! The question remains... are you willing to put in the time?

~Zxoe
Topic Starter
Heldrith
Hello Zxoe!

Thank you for your modding :3
I added 3 more difficulties with bpm saggested by you and old ones I left under 'Raving' name because personaly I think it would be waste to sound only few of bits that this songs have.

About Aprroving and Ranking.. I already tried my best with my maps, but nobody wanted to mod or shoot star, so I decided I won't beg for it. If somebody like the song, he/she will play this beatmap anyway ^^
If somebody like my map and would like it to be ranked badly, I don't stop anyone, you can advertise and reccomend my map~ ^_-
But to make it ranked I would need to delete some parts of beatmap skin, and I wouldn't like it. (It has too many MB to be approved)

I am rarely in osu, that's why I reply so late. I am sorry about it.

Best regards~!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.