forum

[Archived] Scores only show on Local Ranking, not the map itself

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Erikmeg
Problem Details:

One day, when I opened Osu!, I noticed that some of my ranks had dissapeared. When I checked my local scores, I found that the ranks were still there, they just wasn't showing on the map itself for some reason.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20150826.3 (latest)
Trosk-
If you are referring to the scoreboards while playing (what is shown on the image), I guess you pressed Tab (or the key you have binded to hide scoreboards). Press it again to see the scoreboards.

Topic Starter
Erikmeg
Sorry, when i wrote my third edit I totally messed up and said that "There! It works now!"

What I really ment was that I found out how to display the image, not to solve the actual problem :/ really hope this isn't filed as solved (I don't know how to see if it is)
Trosk-
Then what's the actual problem? That the rank is not here?:

If it's this, that's because probably you don't have any submitted score. Go to global rankings and see if you have a score on "Personal Best". If not, play while being online to submit scores.
Bara-
Is the map ranked?
I personally have never heard of that map and I don't think it's ranked
However, if it is
Pass me the link please :3
Topic Starter
Erikmeg
Most of the maps i have on Osu! are unfortunately unranked, including this one. I notice that the dissaperance of ranks on the right side only happened to my unranked maps. Now that I think about it, it might be because I recently "upgraded" to windows 10. I sadly have to re-earn my previous ranks if I want them to be displayed on the right side (notice how a C is displayed, in the picture, to the right even though I already have a SS). :P Do you know any way to update my displayed rank without re-earning it? Thanks for all the help so far!

Bara-
Nope
It afaik always shows the last one (idk why)
TheVileOne
Local scores will store rank letters just the same as submitted scores. The letter rank might not have gotten saved for whatever reason and so it got replaced with the most recent play. Anyways I can't replicate such a case.