forum

[resolved] [confirmed] Issues when importing 2 beatmaps when osu! is closed

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mathisca
Problem Details:

When you import 2 beatmaps when osu! is closed, you get a NullReferenceException.

You need to "start" 1 beatmap, wait the slash screen to appear, and then "start" another beatmap to get the error.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uuuS67tlnc

osu! version: 20150814.7cuttingedge and Stable
Trosk-
Can't replicate. Nevermind.

Doesn't seem like a really important issue, since osu! doesn't crash and the only thing that happens is that the map doesn't get imported. Just click the map again and you will be able to import it.
TheVileOne
I know the source of this exception. I'm not exactly sure why it includes null indexes when you try to open the program more than once.
VeilStar
Confirming..
BanchoBot
Issue(s) in this thread have been addressed by the following changes:
  1. Fix error when importing beatmap at splash screen. (peppy)
The changes will be applied to builds newer than b20150821cuttingedge.

Please follow up in this thread if you believe more work needs to be done to fix the mentioned issues. If they have not yet been resolved, please provide any new details that may have arisen after this build.
Trosk-
Seems to be working ok now.
VeilStar
Previous issue seems fixed.

I do, however, keep getting this error message now when importing the second beatmap at the splash screen.
Despite that error message all maps import just fine.

Trosk-
Uh... I got that the first time I tried to replicate the OP issue, but just the first time, and I tried like 7 or 8 times, so, I thought it was something on my end. Seems like it wasn't.
TheVileOne
There is still a null reference being triggered.
BanchoBot
Issue(s) in this thread have been addressed by the following changes:
  1. Fix broken callback. (TheVileOne)
The changes will be applied to builds newer than b20150901.9cuttingedge.

Please follow up in this thread if you believe more work needs to be done to fix the mentioned issues. If they have not yet been resolved, please provide any new details that may have arisen after this build.
Trosk-
Seems to be fine now.