forum

[Archived] Osu on mac 10.10

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
agentchris_old
Problem Details:
Im currently on a other pc but i can't play here, because of the mac 10.10 version isn't supporting the osu. Is there a way for me to play osu? :? would be very thankful for your help :|

osu! version: 20130918.3
Trosk-
Seems like you are on an ancient version of osu!. Try to download and install this.

Also, here is a help thread for the installation.
Nekonyan
I think it's still not compatible with OSX 10.10. :/
[quote="peppy":1337]
Compatible with OS X 10.6~10.9.x
VeilStar
osu! won't work on OSX 10+ (Yosemite). You'll have to downgrade in order to run osu! on it for the time being.
AGRX
LOL im running osu on Yosemite.
dont tell me that wineskin is not compatible with osx 10.10 when it is.
The version on start of the mac for osu thread is working for everyone.
VeilStar
I'd find it strange for it to work fine on your end without any tinkering. I've seen multiple people report that it doesn't just work.
BMWRylaau
I was able to download it, but after the "Updating Client" thing finished, I couldn't see osu! popping out anywhere.

At the top of my screen is the regular "Apple, osu!, Edit, Window, Help" buttons, but other than that, I don't see my osu! showing itself anywhere...

I was able to play osu! on Yosemite 10.10.5, but I don't know if it will still work now... :cry:
lanlounax
2My osu is working for me on OSX 10.10.3 (yosemite) perfectly fine for me still.
but the one problem i have with it... when i play on one of the beatmaps the mouse gliches ALOT :? :? :o