forum

djpretzel - Bubble Bobble Hillbilly Rodeo ReMix

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
machol30
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, August 05, 2008 at 8:57:56 PM

Artist: djpretzel
Title: Bubble Bobble Hillbilly Rodeo ReMix
BPM: 138.22
Filesize: 2530kb
Play Time: 02:03
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.66 stars, 133 notes)
  2. Normal (4.09 stars, 191 notes)
  3. Hard (4.77 stars, 305 notes)
  4. Level 102 (5 stars, 352 notes)
Download: djpretzel - Bubble Bobble Hillbilly Rodeo ReMix
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Bubble Bobble Hillbilly Rodeo Remix. :)
(awaiting for approval)

updates: [6/6/08]: just positioned around a few notes.
[8/6/08]: Replaced spinners in Normal by circles and sliders.
[12/6/08]: Added Easy Mode. Now changed difficulty names to level numbers.
[3/7/08]: Changed difficulty names back (except for Insane) and some other minor changes.
[6/7/08]: some spacing fixes. Hopefully is good enough for ranking now.
[7/7/08]: some more spacing fixes thanks to MD.
[25/7/08]: a few slider and placement changes.
[5/8/08]: Fixed something that was really bothering me in Hard/Insane. Echo fix as well.
LuigiHann
I've only played Normal so far, and my only comment is that those fast spinners don't see appropriate for normal mode. They're probably fine for hard and upward, though.
Rolled
Awesome. I consider insane one of the hardest maps out yet. This excludes spamclickfests, while this song does has some pretty insane streams. non z/xers beware.

I agree with luigi about normal though. Not level with the difficulty of the rest of the map. Maybe you can do something creative with sliders where the spinners used to fall.

Didn't get to play hard yet, but I will give you a star for now.
Topic Starter
machol30
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
YoshiKart
*jaw drops*

Wow... Bubble Bobble. So many childhood memories. xD
Topic Starter
machol30
Okay, updated, plus bumped.
Topic Starter
machol30
bumping again.
YoshiKart
I was going to suggest changing the pictures in each difficulty to correspond to the actual lever itself, and maybe keep Insane (Lvl 102) to that picture or a picture of Bub/Bob versing Super Drunk.

*shrugs*
MaxwellDemon
Hmmm, is Level 102 supposed to be unsubmitted?

Anyway, nitpicking time. :P

Easy

Not much to say here other than there are some minor beat spacing issues starting from 01:20:47 that I think should be addressed due to the sudden amount of beats (despite some are covered by sliders).

01:53:46 (1) - Move it back 1/4th beat. XD
02:00:40 (1) - Same thing here as well

Hard

00:24:04 (4,5,6,7) - Any consideration on putting finishes on these beats? :P
00:46:83 (1,2,3,4) - Beat spacing went wide all the suddenly... trying to throw people off? If it is intentional, I'll let it slide. :P

Level 102

00:24:04 (7,8,9,10) - Same thing as hard XD
00:46:83 (1,2,3,4) - Same thing with hard too... though in my opinion, in this difficulty, consistent spacing is important because majority of the people already need to focus on the beats... let alone to have some crazy spacing through them off. Sinistro got off with it though, so if you want to keep things that way, I'll rank it without the change. XD

Other than these really minor issues, I have no problem with this map... though I'll save the bubble for next time. :P
Topic Starter
machol30

MaxwellDemon wrote:

Not much to say here other than there are some minor beat spacing issues starting from 01:20:47 that I think should be addressed due to the sudden amount of beats (despite some are covered by sliders).

01:53:46 (1) - Move it back 1/4th beat. XD
02:00:40 (1) - Same thing here as well
Are we talking about the same beatmap here?! o.O

I don't usually put finishes or whistles at the beginning of the song. Also, that large beatspacing in Hard and Insane were intentional. I toned it down anyway. Original had Much larger spacing! :P
Topic Starter
machol30
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
machol30
bump again.
Topic Starter
machol30
and bump again. >:(
Topic Starter
machol30
This post is not for bump... bumpppp..... ... :oops:
James
HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAAY~!

[not nitpicking]
easy:
01:23:33 - start the slider at the white tick still ends at the white tick. trust me, its better. same applies to all the same sliders in all difficultiesthat looks like this.
01:34:47 - fix the break

normal:
i think you should kinda remove some notes in there, or just put some sliders...

hard and insane: no comment
[/not nitpicking]
Topic Starter
machol30

James wrote:

HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAAY~!
MY HERO!! Thanks for taking a look at my map. :)

I'm not sure about those slider on Hard and Insane. They work for Easy and Normal really well, but not Hard and Insane, I think.
James
its the other way around dood, they dont sound good in easy and normal heh, just follow the beat instead of the vocals~
James
all good~
Topic Starter
machol30
bump.
Topic Starter
machol30
Oh, I hope this doesn't get forgotten. :( bumping from page 5.

Download: Magical Trick Society - Investigation ~ Core 2001 (mikhe) [Lucifer's Myst].osu
show more