forum

[Archived] Osu started lagging after updating Win7 to the newest versio

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Living Shadow
Problem Details:
Hey!
I am playing osu! about a year and I never really had problems with lag spikes and that stuff, until now...
I had Win 7 and in order to get Win 10 you need to make all the updates on Win 7, so I accepted the updates (Because I disabled automatic updates) and after the updates had finished, (the last time I updated my Win 7 was probably 3 years ago), I started playing osu! xD. However I releasied that my osu! was kinda lagging, not always but probably all 10 seconds, which is oviously annoying. Even though the lagg reduces my fps just to 80-60, its impossible to play with that. I have capped fps usually by 120 fps, but like I said about every 10 seconds i get those lag spikes. I also downloaded Win10 then, because I thought it would get better, but nothing really changed...
Has somebody an idea, how I can remove these lag spikes? Osu! worked always well until I updated Win7 to the newest version.

Laptop (right now):

Windows 10 32 bit
Intel Core i3-2330M
CPU @2,20 GHz
4,0 GB RAM
Intel HD Graphics 3000

osu! version: 20150731.2 (latest)
Trosk-
Check that you have all of your drivers up to date. Also, check that you don't have any background process taking resources.

Some users are having problems with Windows 10, not rare since this OS got released 3 days ago.

And well... your PC is not so powerful actually, you can't expect to get a really nice framerate.