forum

[resolved] Windows 10 upgrade --> game is "stuttering"

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
elWondeR
Problem Details:
hey guys. so i upgraded to windows 10 2 days ago and since then osu seems to function not as smoothly as before. it seems like fps drops but the counter is stays on 120fps. it freeks me out when the sliders stutter >.<.

thanks for the help in advance ;D

osu! version: 20150731.2 (latest)
Trosk-
Are you sure that you have all your drivers up to date and you don't have any background process taking resources from your PC?
Topic Starter
elWondeR
updated graphics and ran an intel update ckeck so everything should be up to date ^^
Trosk-
What renderer are you using? Also, could you try to change release stream to Beta or Cutting Edge and see if it still stutters?
Topic Starter
elWondeR
i use directX

so i tried beta and it stopped ^^ thanks man :D

cutting edge worked at the start but during the song it started again.

thanks for the fast respond. TOP :D
Topic Starter
elWondeR
okay just tried a faster beatmap and long sliders still stutter if they go fast. still no fps drops.
Trosk-
Well, I think that it should work the same way on Beta and Cutting Edge, but if it's working ok for you, nice :P

If you start getting stuttering again, press Ctrl + F11 to open a performance graph. Then take a screenshot when you get the stuttering.
Topic Starter
elWondeR
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y50ruoz4tfwue49/screenshot005.jpg?dl=0

it just stuttered a few moments before
Trosk-
Could you try to turn off your FPS limit and see if it works better? (I suppose that you are using it.)
Topic Starter
elWondeR
seems to work thanks :D
Trosk-

elWondeR wrote:

seems to work thanks :D
No problem.