forum

[Archived] Osu! Table not working

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
draven445
Problem Details:
I have installed all the drivers that i was told to do the Tablet itself will not light up when i use the pen. My computer does not recognize it or anything. Please Help!

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20150731.2 (latest)
Trosk-
Uninstall all the drivers or sfotware that you have installed. osu!tablet (Huion 420) is a plug & play device, it doesn't need drivers. Uninstall them and see if it works. Also, check that you have the cable pluged in properly and try to change the USB port where you plugged it in.
Topic Starter
draven445
I tried that is my computer supposed to find the tablet?
Trosk-
It is supposed to detect it when you plug it, yes.

Can you go to the Devices section of your Control Panel and see if it's shown there? I don't know if it's gonna be shown like this, but I guess it should, with different name.

Topic Starter
draven445
Its not even showing up there.
Trosk-
Do you have, by any chance, another PC to test if it's detected there? If you can and it's not detected on other PC, it's probably because of the cord, or even because the tablet is deffective. Did it work in the past?
Topic Starter
draven445
I just got it today. Ill check to see if it works on another computer, Thank you for helping me
Topic Starter
draven445
Its not working on my other computer. so, im guessing its the tablet or cord like you said
Trosk-
Probably it's just the cord since it's a brand new one. Do you have a cable there to test it? I don't know if it's Micro USB or Mini USB, sorry.
Topic Starter
draven445
I dont, its fine thank you for helping
Trosk-

draven445 wrote:

I dont, its fine thank you for helping
No problem... I hope you can fix it soon...
TheVileOne
You should contact store@ppy.sh about this.