forum

[resolved] Shaky aim (CLT-480)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Bikko is legit
Problem Details: Hello, I have an Wacom Intuos CLT-480 and it has been acting strange lately, if I move my pen too fast my aim will start to shake and make almost impossible to aim correctly, I don't know if it's the pen because on my notebook it's all normal as it should be, but in my computer I'm having this annoying issue. Already tried to solve it formatting the computer, installing all drivers versions and etc. I really don't believe that the problem is the pen, but just for information, my nib is broke since december 2014, but the problem appeared just now (and in my computer only).

Video or screenshot showing the problem: Here's a replay just to show the shaky aim (it's not my hand I swear). http://puu.sh/jeiKI/7141f31278.osr

osu! version: 20150414.2 (latest)

SPOILER
Sorry for bad englando.
Nekonyan
Do you already try to:
  1. turn off raw input?
  2. turn off windows ink?
  3. set your osu! cursor sensivity to 1x?
  4. check if the driver is latest version?
  5. change your windows sensivity to 6/11 and turn off "Enhance mouse precision"?
  6. disable unnecessary program like "Synaptics Pointing Device"?
Topic Starter
Bikko is legit
It's shaky in windows (not osu problem), but yeah I tried all of these.
Nekonyan
t/236787
that thread probably help you to fix
Topic Starter
Bikko is legit
It's not the same problem, my tablet area works fine. Btw I tried something here, when I kill the wacom driver's process the pen stops shaking, but without the driver it feels really laggy to the point that it's better to play with the driver/shaky aim.
TheVileOne
Have you tried looking for issues on Wacom's website? Maybe the current drivers just don't work correctly for you and a previous driver version will.
Topic Starter
Bikko is legit
After 2 months (yeah, I had this before but was too lazy to ask for help) struggling and suffering alone, the problem is solved.

Here's what I did:

- Uninstalled tablet driver;
- Uninstalled osu (be sure to backup your songs);
- Restarted computer;
- Removed internet cable from pc;
- Installed tablet driver with the cd (the one that comes with the tablet);
- You can put back the internet cable;
- Problem is gone.

Thanks to everyone who tried to help, not sure yet why this happened but now I can try to farm my peepees in peace.