forum

Osu! BM Downloader

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Igoorx
Hello! Well, a time ago I had made a simply script to download beatmaps in python, but, python not is good to distribute, then ii decided to re-do it in Delphi, and improve. (Another way to explain this would be: I was bored and decided to remake it in Delphi), Then i decided to publish it here :)

What is It
As I said earlier, is a program to download beatmaps, it can also be said for mining beatmaps or simply for you to download the latest beatmaps without much effort. With an new function added in last update you can also download beatmaps that have specified conditions of HP/AR/... =)

An video to explain better how the program works:

(New video now with music \o/)

Explanations
  1. It still in beta, but bugs will not normally occur ..
  2. You not need to use your login when the bloodcat is enabled.
  3. Hold the <SHIFT> key before open the program to open the Configuration Editor.
  4. Press <CTRL> and C simultaneously to stop/skip the current task
Links
x32: https://www.dropbox.com/s/idqzsgh85ncww ... 2.rar?dl=0
x32 Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4592 ... 454793621/
x64: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9cgkj2ckggccy ... 4.rar?dl=0
x64 Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0685 ... 454793617/

Current version: 0.9b (R2)
Support for use in secondary HD

Requirements
  1. Windows XP or newer
  2. Internet connection
  3. Space in disk to download the beatmaps
Be free to speak what you think about the program (or topic) in the comments. ;)
Flanster
Okay so I got it so I can test it quickly.
I just set my songs dir. But no idea why it downloaded these, there was no information about it in the prompt either.
Topic Starter
Igoorx

LoliFlan wrote:

Okay so I got it so I can test it quickly.
I just set my songs dir. But no idea why it downloaded these, there was no information about it in the prompt either.
When you open the program with parameter "enable_dwlogs" in false, the program do not log anything about what it download.
The default value when you download is false!

Rori Vidi Veni wrote:

Igoorx wrote:

python not is good to distribute,
umm, what?
To run python, is necessary python installed in computer, or i "compile" the script with py2exe, but i do not like to do that.
Kom0rebi
Is running
Very good Igor
Flanster

Igoorx wrote:

When you open the program with parameter "enable_dwlogs" in false, the program do not log anything about what it download.
It shouldn't be.
Still doesn't explain why these beatmaps were downloaded.
Topic Starter
Igoorx

LoliFlan wrote:

Igoorx wrote:

It shouldn't be.
Still doesn't explain why these beatmaps were downloaded.
When you simply run this after download, it will download the latest ranked beatmaps that you do not have.

@Update:
I updated the program based on the analyze to what some people think of the program, and some things that I thought could be improved for now..

What changed?
  1. You no more need put osu! songs dir in config.ini
  2. More light colors!
  3. Max simultaneous download changed to 12
  4. Now x32 has the same packing of x64 to avoid false detection (update: fail! avira has an false detection ¬¬)
  5. Changed the mode of installation of beatmaps
  6. Changed the default "config.ini"
  7. Some minor changes
Download
On topic
Angelo
Thanks ! :D

Topic Starter
Igoorx
#Angelo: Thanks :v

Well, here is another little update to fix some minor things :v
This update almost took half of my day

What changed/fixed?
  1. The message that appears when all pages have been read. (She was not showing up :x)
  2. The "in queue" (Before it was showing too correct values)
  3. When a download is over, and you close the program and reopen, the download done previously will no longer be overwritten.
  4. New option to instant install the beatmaps. ("install_all_when_finish" becomes useless with this active)
  5. A little bug that was giving an error when starting without admin rights.
  6. Added some additional checks to prevent fatal errors.
  7. No more x32 executable needing admin (I really not know if this issue was only here)
  8. Advanced.the option to download beatmaps without video, and some things about bloodcat to option added run in it.
  9. No more showing two loading log of same page
  10. Modified again the way to install the beatmaps :oops:
Download
On Topic again e.e

In the next "official" build (0.6b) i plan finally improve the bloodcat support, for now i will only fix wrong or bad things in the program :v
Perhaps, I also add an auto-updater..
XinCrin
So It automatically downloads beatmaps that I still don't have?. Great , gonna try it right now
otoed1
Sounds interesting, I'll probably use this later today when I get home. I would recommend editing the OP in order to explain your program better.
[Morray]
Thanks !!!
-Halycon
Nice work. Only needs an option of picking what specific mode should be downloaded. (because it's downloading lots of taiko and mania maps)
TheAussie

-Halycon wrote:

Nice work. Only needs an option of picking what specific mode should be downloaded. (because it's downloading lots of taiko and mania maps)
you can change it in the config..
Howl

Rori Vidi Veni wrote:

l,oi7y,i97,.9o87.79797.o.9o.,o.,9o.,o9.
you what? if you really need to delete a message, you can hover your message and press the "delete" button on the bottomright, you know...
Piotrekol
Howl, just look at his other messages.

On the other hand while this may be working, isn't scrapping osu.ppy.sh html not allowed in public applications?
Topic Starter
Igoorx
Piotrekol, I really do not know, but it would make sense, since the osu! website is also public.
otoed1, Thanks but what is OP :?:

Well, after some time i finally finished this update, it took a long time more for personal reasons than anything else, but let's go to what matters.

What changed
  1. New auto-update system
    You can disable this only in "config.ini" for now
  2. Now the login to osu!website is encrypted
  3. Added Additional mirrors
    If an beatmap not exists in osu!website or in bloodcat the program will check in others mirrors
  4. New config interface
    Due to the file config.ini get a little complex with this update I decided to make an interface for configuration, it will appear when you have no config.ini created or when you open the program while pressing the "Shift" key.
  5. Now you can share your beatmaps
    Open the program with parameter "-el list.txt" to export an list and "-il list.txt" to import an list.
  6. Other things that you can see in the "Configuration Editor"
  7. Bug fixes and some improvements
Nicols236
Very good XD
Kaiden Mikami
Thanks Igoor, this program is beautiful, I already downloaded 120 pages of beatmaps :D

Also...

This is beautiful on Windows 10

And...

Change the limit page to at least 250 or more, please
Topic Starter
Igoorx

Kaiden Mikami wrote:

Thanks Igoor, this program is beautiful, I already downloaded 120 pages of beatmaps :D

Also...

And...

I can't because this is a limit of the website =/
Kaiden Mikami

Igoorx wrote:

Kaiden Mikami wrote:

Also...
And...

I can't because this is a limit of the website =/

Try to do that: When reached the site limit, the program will start using another mirror (like BloodCat) to download more and more beatmaps until reach the end or the limit configured by the user on config.ini.
show more