Topic Starter
luigicar11
Problem Details:
i select a song "happy day" and ocurred this problem

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

http://imgur.com/mvobLUG

osu! version: 20150414.2 (latest)
Trosk-
Are you using the default skin or a custom one? Is it only happening on that map? If yes, can you link the beatmap? Thanks.

And if you want to enable again the In-Game Interface, press Shift+Tab.

Edit: Actually, if you are using a custom skin, go to your skin.ini (open it with notepad, wordpad, etc.), and in the [General] section, set "Version" to 2.2, like this:

It should work, I guess.

Droping this here too: t/212311
Bara-
Go to skin.ini and change the version,mthe drums are misaligned because of version
Set it to 1.0
Topic Starter
luigicar11

Trosk- wrote:

Are you using the default skin or a custom one? Is it only happening on that map? If yes, can you link the beatmap? Thanks.

And if you want to enable again the In-Game Interface, press Shift+Tab.

Edit: Actually, if you are using a custom skin, go to your skin.ini (open it with notepad, wordpad, etc.), and in the [General] section, set "Version" to 2.2, like this:

It should work, I guess.

Droping this here too: t/212311
Ok gracias amigo por lo que me has dicho y si , si se que tenia la interfaz desactivada , es que juego con ella por que asi no me distraigo o me ponga nervioso mientras juego lo que si otra pregunta con que voy al directorio de skin.ini la encuentro en el appdata de osu o por el ejecutar donde la puedo encontrar?
Trosk-

luigicar11 wrote:

Ok gracias amigo por lo que me has dicho y si , si se que tenia la interfaz desactivada , es que juego con ella por que asi no me distraigo o me ponga nervioso mientras juego lo que si otra pregunta con que voy al directorio de skin.ini la encuentro en el appdata de osu o por el ejecutar donde la puedo encontrar?
Debería de estar en la carpeta de tu skin. Todas las skins necesitan este archivo para funcionar.

Simplemente ábrelo con un editor de texto (WordPad, bloc de notas, etc.) y cambia esto que te hemos dicho antes.

Un saludo.