forum

[Archived] Resolution is weird

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Haziq612
Problem Details:

I dont know what happened . I didnt play osu for like some months and it got updated , but the resolution is really weird . it also says about graphic card problem and cant be open with directx so i used opengl and it is like this . pls halp :cry:

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20150305
Trosk-
OpenGL on Stable release stream is not recommended to be useed at all... Try to use Beta or CuttingEdge release stream.

If you can't change it from inside the game, go to your installation folder, open osu!.cfg (with notepad, WordPad, etc) and change the "_ReleaseStream" value to "Beta" or "CuttingEdge" (without the "")

Dropping this here too... t/340311
Topic Starter
Haziq612

Trosk- wrote:

OpenGL on Stable release stream is not recommended to be useed at all... Try to use Beta or CuttingEdge release stream.

If you can't change it from inside the game, go to your installation folder, open osu!.cfg (with notepad, WordPad, etc) and change the "_ReleaseStream" value to "Beta" or "CuttingEdge" (without the "")

Dropping this here too... t/340311
omg yay tq :) but it lags hard :cry: again , thank you for your help :D
Trosk-

Haziq612 wrote:

omg yay tq :) but it lags hard :cry: again , thank you for your help :D
If it lags, try to play on Full Screen mode and disable all of this "Detail settings" Also, try to put frame limiter at 120fps.
You have a low end PC, right?

Topic Starter
Haziq612
when i play in fullscreen , the screen will be just like before , and it still lags even if i change the settings , but its okay i guess , ill play in another pc when i have a new one . Thanks :D
VeilStar
Update or re-install your graphics drivers. There's nothing that changed on osu!'s end that should prevent you from using DirectX on Stable.