My pc:

Asrock z97m oc formula
Intel core i5 4460
Radeon hd 6970 2gb
8gb ram
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits
(bad)Internet:

When I stream with xsplit or OBS, osu immediately goes to 30~31 fps
I tried to steam with a lower resolution and 30fps, but nothing change. When I disable osu from the game capture, osu goes to 500~600 fps.
I don't know what to do, I just want to stream my favorite game :cry:

osu! version: 20150623.5cuttingedge
Trosk-
Are you playing Full Screen or Broderless/Windowed? Do you have a "Monitor Capture" and a "Game Capture" on the same scene?
Try to play on Stable release stream and see if it's still stuck.
Topic Starter
LeeoS
I'm playing in Full Screen, and I have only game capture.
- I tried Stable version, and now works normally again :lol: I think the problem is the OpenGL :?:
Thanks Trosk-
Trosk-

LeeoS wrote:

I'm playing in Full Screen, and I have only game capture.
- I tried Stable version, and now works normally again :lol: I think the problem is the OpenGL :?:
Thanks Trosk-
Since it is still on a testing phase, i could have some problems or bugs to some people.
I'm glad it works now.
TheVileOne
I heard openGl requires different steps to setup with OBS than directX.

OBS faq wrote:

One of my actual sources is black and not showing up
Are you trying to stream a fullscreen game? You'll need to hook into it using the 'Game Capture' source in OBS. As well, OpenGL games like Minecraft have issues with Window Capture and you'll need to use Monitor Capture to show them. If desktop capture is showing up as black, it indicates that you either need to update windows or update DirectX.
Not that if it is stuck at 30 fps, the game is lowered to that fps when it isn't active. Ensure that OBS isn't taking focus away from the game.