forum

A way to turn off flashing lights

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +4
Topic Starter
Aoui_Sempai
I'm not sure if there is a way already and if there is a way and if there is sorry.
Derekku
1) Wrong forum.

2) If you mean "flashing lights" like "shader effects" (in options), yes. If you mean "flashing lights" as in flashing beats and fountains during the choruses of songs (kiai time), or the small flash that comes up with the comboburst, then no.
Topic Starter
Aoui_Sempai
Well then what fourm should it be in. oh and just to be sure I ment it to be a request to have that. Becasue I had check all that I could. Also my computer cant handle shader effects, So it's the other one.
Derekku
If this is a request, then Feature Requests would've been the correct forum. However, this has already been requested dozens of times. It will not be disabled for anyone. Sorry.
Topic Starter
Aoui_Sempai
Oh ya my bad it is the wrong forum. But may I ask why you will not?
James2250
The only person that would be able to disable the kiai lights and such would be Peppy and he has stated numerous times that he has no wish to do so for any reason.
Jegler
Bara-
Why did you bump an old marked thread?
Please don't do that
Well, this one is not marked, but it's in the "Completed" subforum so technically it's marked
hibernate_old
Turn off flashing lights in beatmaps like Martin Garrix - Animals?
Just dim the background to 100%
Sandy Hoey

Bara- wrote:

Why did you bump an old marked thread?
Please don't do that
Well, this one is not marked, but it's in the "Completed" subforum so technically it's marked