forum

[confirmed] Lifetime name change bug

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ReesesPuffs
Problem Details:

Emailing support for a name change (for a simple change that won't use your once in a lifetime change) shows a bug on the Change Username page that it's no longer your first change. I was told by osu support Shirazuki to report it in the help forum.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

Image shows no option for a future name change even though support told me I still a name change available.
Trosk-
We can't do anything for you here. You should talk with support on accounts@ppy.sh

Btw, in your userpage says that your previous name was "Reesespuffs", and now is "ReesesPuffs", with the capital P.
Topic Starter
ReesesPuffs
Yea, accounts@ppy.sh changed my name from Reesespuffs to ReesesPuffs without using lifetime name change token. It says I can't change anymore, but they assured me it's fine. They just told me to post it here since it's a bug that shouldn't show that.
VeilStar
These kind of changes should indeed not be counted.
Confirming.
Trosk-

ReesesPuffs wrote:

Yea, accounts@ppy.sh changed my name from Reesespuffs to ReesesPuffs without using lifetime name change token. It says I can't change anymore, but they assured me it's fine. They just told me to post it here since it's a bug that shouldn't show that.
Oh ok :/