Overall Difficulty: 5 / 10
Sliders: Yes
Spinners: Yes
Overlaps: Yes
Videos: No
Breaks: No
Osu! build: b99

< Description / Notes >
This is Feel The O2Jam! from...well...O2Jam. The notes are, in my opinion, a little easier than Cross Time, my other beatmap, which eyup described as...well...check his post. This time, the circle size is really its normal size to compensate for the easier note difficulty. Anyways, enjoy my latest and final O2Jam song, for now.

< Links >
http://osu.ppy.sh/d/90

< Edits >
Extor
Great beatmap. I love all these beatmaps you are doing. The timing for them is exactly on the spot and how you mix the circles with sliders and spinners is really inspired.

I will need to practice both beatmaps though, because I can't pass them yet.

Good job!
KiraCatgirl
Man it looks fun but I can't even attempt it until I fix my mouse. ;-;
Topic Starter
FFFanatic
Erm...thanks for the comments, but is there any reason why this song is not on the official list?
peppy
Please see this thread. Specifically the part about responses.

Edit: Got around to looking at this. Wow... I think it might be easier than your last, but its still up there ^^. Well made as usual. I love the variety in note placement - it feels very slick overall, and there are quite a few 1/8th placements to throw even those expert players off a few times.

Added to official listing!
Echo
Where do these ideas of yours come from? This is one of the most fun beatmaps I've played yet.

Love your hexagon at the end! =D
Topic Starter
FFFanatic

Echo49 wrote:

Where do these ideas of yours come from? This is one of the most fun beatmaps I've played yet.

Love your hexagon at the end! =D
I guess I'm just being myself when I make beatmaps. All I need to do is to put all my expressions to every beatmap I make.