forum

Hyperdimension Neptunia

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nameless
So who else plays Hyperdimension Neptunia games? I have to wait for them to be ported to PC because I don't have a PS3/PS4/Vita. :l

Nepgear Histoire Compa best girl.
Renevant
Yup, i have it on steam. Its a pain to play with the keyboard, so i have to break out the xbox controller. x:

Noire is such a cutie.
NaomiMinette
Bought the first game, all DLC included. Yet to finish it. Plan to buy the 2nd game with all DLC. HELP!
Topic Starter
Nameless

Blazevoir wrote:

Bought the first game, all DLC included. Yet to finish it. Plan to buy the 2nd game with all DLC. HELP!
You have no right to ask for help until you've bought Nep-Nep body pillows.
NaomiMinette
=c Okay...
blissfulyoshi
I have 9 of the 10 games (1, mk2, V, pp, noire, U, rebirth 1, rebirth 2, and VII). V, Noire, U, reibrth 1, and rebirth 2 are all collector's edition (so because U has the body pillow in the CE, I technically do have a body pillow..... which I didn't open). I have perfect guides (which includes the art) for 3 of the games, and I have the artbook for 1/mk2. I have both copies of rebirth on steam and the CE of the original game coming in...... I'm sure I need more help than most.....

/me Usagi-chan no you ni, pyon!
omochikaeri
Finally someone started a thread about Neps :O

I only got into the series when I bought Re;Birth1 on the Vita last November. Now, I got Re;Birth2, HDNoire and HDNU added. I also bought VII even though I don't have a PS4 yet and don't know Japanese LOL.

I'm also planning to get all the Nep games on Steam because you can never have enough Neps in your life xD.

People should make more HDN maps on osu! The songs are all good.

Also, Neptune best girl
Synchrostar
19h on re;birth2 in 2 days

meh
[ yogurt ]

Synchrostar wrote:

19h on re;birth2 in 2 days

meh
I wouldn't even know it came out if not for your stream.

Dog bless you.

Nameless wrote:

Nepgear best girl.
Damn right.
Eun-Fox
I played the first one, but I regret selling it cause of the " healing " systems in there were terrible.
Then again maybe it's just me being so confuse into it.
But I can't lie though. I do love the game c:
NaomiMinette
Get it on Steam, then.
Gumpy
I'm going to get Rebirth 1 and 2 on the Vita because then i will actually play it.
I don't like playing RPGs on PC.
pandaBee
Uni and nepgear are qt. Though I miss nurp.
Fubukicat
R.E.D such E P I C~ ~
also~ never Roam alone (romxram fusion) tehee~

jonel022 wrote:

Finally someone started a thread about Neps :O

Also, Neptune best girl
^ I AGREE , Top Nep !
blissfulyoshi
Yay, I now have Platinum on 2 of the most grindy Neptunia games (U and Noire), and almost done with my Steam copy of RB2 (Doing Stella's dungeon without DLC takes a while).

I highly do not recommend trying to plat Noire or U (and tbh, I don't even recommend getting U, which I thought was a worse Neptunia game than PP was). If you do want to platinum RB2 or Noire, I highly recommend following a guide to figure out the most effective way to play the game (esp with Noire and finding better ways to Lily Rank grind)
Raiken-
very good game. need lot of efforst tho since there's no autosave. kind interesting, leveling and stuff.

own the 1st and the 2nd ones, haven't play the 2nd one tho planning to play it after i finish the 1st one.
omochikaeri
Belated Happy 5th Anniversary for the Neptunia Series! :D

Here is a translated version of the interview on the team behind Neptunia
Green Platinum
Eh? The characters are charming and the dialogue is entertaining but the gameplay is extremely boring and grindy from my experience.
kirueggy
How has California not responded to this thread yet? lol

I have all the US localized games for the PS3 and I'm planning on getting that one game on the PS4. I also have Neptunia PP (which I platinumed lol) and the Noire game on PS Vita...
Topic Starter
Nameless

kirueggy wrote:

How has California not responded to this thread yet? lol

I have all the US localized games for the PS3 and I'm planning on getting that one game on the PS4. I also have Neptunia PP (which I platinumed lol) and the Noire game on PS Vita...
And I'm just here with Re;Birth1 and Re;Birth2 in my Steam library, and I haven't even bothered to play through them yet.

Thanks for reviving the thread, by the way. I appreciate it.
show more