forum

[Archived] I can't seem to use my Huion h420 tablet at all!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Silverstine
Problem Details:
I'm pretty sad, I accidentally put in the tablet before installing the driver, I also missed an important pop-up when I put it in. On mac btw. I believe it said something about detecting a keyboard. So after realizing that I was supposed to have installed the driver first I uninstalled and then did as the manual said. From there I attempted about 10 times, Installing the driver, rebooting laptop plugging in, checking tablet pen, uninstalling, then repeat, Please guys I hope something can be solved.

Huions Customer service seems to be absolute garbage as well as I had called them multiple times. :(
peppy
sounds like you haven't turned the pen on or put in the batteries. order of installation of drivers shouldn't have any effect.
Topic Starter
Silverstine

peppy wrote:

sounds like you haven't turned the pen on or put in the batteries. order of installation of drivers shouldn't have any effect.
Dude, I have a AAA battery in the ben I clicked it on but it just won't be detected. I have been using it for my mouse for about 2 weeks now soo.... maybe. But it works fine on my mouse.

Just realized you're peppy!
Nekonyan

Siliverstine29 wrote:

Dude, I have a AAA battery in the ben I clicked it on but it just won't be detected. I have been using it for my mouse for about 2 weeks now soo.... maybe. But it works fine on my mouse.
how about to run a test?