forum

[Archived] Wacom Tablet not working properly (Mac OS X)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
alecandstuff
Problem Details:
This problem just started affecting me today and is very bothersome. This started from me wanting to disable tap to click for the tablet itself so i could use two key bindings for clicking in game. My setup is:

Mac OSX Yosemite (10.10)
Latest Osu! version as of today (20150414.2)
Wacom Ituous 3
Double Monitor Display

My Osu! settings relating to tablets and mice are:

Sensitivity: 1.0
Raw Input Data: Off
and key bindings are all default

Can anyone please help? It seems like such a simple fix but the more I try the more complicated it seems to get to work :c

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

https://sendvid.com/m0p59j8o

osu! version: 20150414.2 (latest)
Andrea
Have you tried disabling mouse input from osu! with pressing F10? The tablet tap input will always be enabled while being in the menu, that's completely normal actually.
Topic Starter
alecandstuff

Andrea wrote:

Have you tried disabling mouse input from osu! with pressing F10? The tablet tap input will always be enabled while being in the menu, that's completely normal actually.
Well the thing is on my comp the wacom tablet settings have their own preferences pane in the system settings and I disable it there and it still doesn't fix the problem. It was working fine earlier in the day which is the weird thing. I can show you screens or video of any ascpect of the game or system you need, I just wanna play :b
VeilStar
If your sensitivity in osu! is at 1x and your driver settings are fine all I can suggest is re-installing the drivers.
If that doesn't work either I'm not sure, but this looks like a faulty tablet.