forum

[duplicate] [confirmed] Missing 'Without Video'-Button

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pho
Problem Details:
I have a pending set that seems to miss the 'Without video'-button on its beatmap website (https://osu.ppy.sh/s/207441) even though there is an existing video (.avi-file) in the beatmap folder. The bug persisted for a while now and reuploading the set doesn't solve the issue either.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
See beatmap link.

osu! version: 20150414.2 (latest)
Ayesha Altugle
Check the .osu files if they contain the video filename.
Topic Starter
Pho
They all contain the reference to the video and BG

SPOILER
[Events]
//Background and Video events
Video,0,"partyxparty.avi"
0,0,"partyxparty.jpg",0,0

I just noticed though that both lines are switched in position in almost all diffs, maybe that causes the bug?
O2MasterFX
I don't know if this is intended, but most pending/graveyarded beatmaps with videos don't have "without video" download options.
RvNovae

O2MasterFX wrote:

I don't know if this is intended, but most pending/graveyarded beatmaps with videos don't have "without video" download options.
I think this is due to testing beatmaps where you usually download with video anyways and if the video works then i don't think there is anything you should worry about really.
Topic Starter
Pho
Bump.

I resubmitted with the fixed lines, but the problem still persists. Can someone else help, please?
VeilStar
I don't think there's anything anyone can do about this. It happens sometimes, as far as I'm aware.
Ayesha Altugle
A little bump here I guess.

On the side note: You know what's strange? The no video button isn't present in beatmap information page, but it appears correctly in the forum and in the osu! direct. Tested on another pending map with video.

@Pho: Your map does the same thing as above.
TheVileOne
I think this may need to be fixed server side. Although if you submitted without video and then resubmitted with the video it might fix it also.
Nathanael
Topic Starter
Pho
Update:
The set I adressed this issue with has been recently qualified (https://osu.ppy.sh/s/207441), seems like this fixed the issue for some unknown reason.
Bara-
So it appears only for unranked maps? Well, then it shouldn't be that big of a deal
Also, why is this Duplicate, but also Confirmed? O.o
VeilStar

baraatje123 wrote:

So it appears only for unranked maps? Well, then it shouldn't be that big of a deal
Also, why is this Duplicate, but also Confirmed? O.o
Because people can confirm it's a duplicate. Just kidding.
Because it was marked as confirmed first, but then turned out to be a duplicate. Shouldn't really matter if it's in this sub-forum.
See Nathanael's link.