forum

[Archived] Is PP only from maps?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sealio
I added all the PP from my top performances and it didn't add up to how much PP I have in total. Is there something else that counts to how much PP you have?

osu! version: 20150414.2 (latest)
Karuta-_old_1
go to your user page and look at your best performance, notice that there is a weighted xx% under pp

so for maps other than your highest pp map, you only get a certain % of pp

To answer your question you can only get PP by passing/fc-ing harder songs

beatmaps with more stars award you with pp, but it will be harder to full combo it with a good accuracy
VeilStar
https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Pp#Weightage_system

There is a weightage system, so if you're going to calculate it like these make sure you take weightage into account.

Also there's a small bonus based on how many ranked maps you have a score on. There is a limit to the amount of bonus pp though.
There is also bonus pp based on the number of ranked maps you have a score on. The bonus is:
416.6667 (1- 0.9994^Number_of_scores).
abraker
Read https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/PP

Edit: Ninja'd by VeilStar
Topic Starter
Sealio

[MY] yummy90 XP wrote:

go to your user page and look at your best performance, notice that there is a weighted xx% under pp

so for maps other than your highest pp map, you only get a certain % of pp

To answer your question you can only get PP by passing/fc-ing harder songs
Yes. i added those but it's less than what it says i have.
Karuta-_old_1

Sealio wrote:

There are other songs that you have played that awards pp, the show me more button used to work indefinitely in the past

Basically only a limited amount of your best performance will be shown, the others will just be pushed down
Topic Starter
Sealio

[MY] yummy90 XP wrote:

Sealio wrote:

There are other songs that you have played that awards pp, the show me more button used to work indefinitely in the past

Basically only a limited amount of your best performance will be shown, the others will just be pushed down

Ok, thank you. The only question i have now on the PP system is how the bonus PP works.
VeilStar

Sealio wrote:

Ok, thank you. The only question i have now on the PP system is how the bonus PP works.

VeilStar wrote:

Also there's a small bonus based on how many ranked maps you have a score on. There is a limit to the amount of bonus pp though.
There is also bonus pp based on the number of ranked maps you have a score on. The bonus is:
416.6667 (1- 0.9994^Number_of_scores).